Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Belfast at your leisure with City Sightseeing Belfast's single route, boasting 19 conveniently positioned stops across the city. Take in the sights from our distinctive open-top red buses, and whenever you encounter something intriguing, simply disembark! Secure your ticket now for a personalized adventure through Belfast's prominent landmarks and attractions!
Our guide to Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover Belfast with City Sightseeing, the only hop-on-hop-off tour officially accredited by the Tourist Board. Explore 19 stops encompassing culture, history, and entertainment. Begin at City Hall, indulge in shopping at Wickerman and Carrolls gift shops, and admire the Albert Memorial Clock. Progress to bus stop 2 for the Big Fish Sculpture, Customs House, and McHughs Bar.
At bus stops 4 and 5, delve into the Titanic Quarter, visiting Titanic Belfast, SS Nomadic, Titanic Dock, Pump House, and the First World War veteran HMS Caroline. Explore City Government Buildings and St. George's Market at stops 6 through 12. Embrace Belfast's cultural side at The Grand Opera House, The Five Points, Queen's University, Botanic Gardens, International Wall Murals, Spectrum Centre, and Shankill Road Wall Murals.
Enjoy the scenic views from our open-top red buses, hopping off whenever something piques your interest. When ready, seamlessly rejoin the tour without dealing with public transport hassles. City Sightseeing offers the ultimate way to experience Belfast at your own pace. Purchase your 1 or 2-day ticket today!
Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour route:
- Belfast City Hall
- SSE Arena
- Titanic Quarter
- HMS Caroline
- Titanic Belfast
- Waterfront / Laganside / St. George's Market
- Great Victoria Street
- Dublin Road
- Shaftesbury Square
- Queen's University
- Eglantine Avenue
- Cultúrlann McAdam Ó Fiaich
- Falls Road
- International Wall Murals
- Belfast Peace Wall
- Spectrum Tourist Information Centre
- Shankill Memorial Garden
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Donegall Street
- Tours run: Between 10.00 am and 4.30 pm daily
- Tour Duration: A full loop lasts approximately 90 minutes and departs every 30 minutes
- Meeting Point: Just hop on to the bus from any of the stops and show your voucher
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- You may board the bus at any stop. The voucher can be exchanged at any of the stops directly with the driver.
- All buses have full mobility facilities and subtitled screens downstairs for hard of hearing.
- You can hop on and hop off the double-decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours before the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.