Go City: Stockholm All-Inclusive Pass
- Free cancellations*
- 12 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the very best of Stockholm
Visit as many Stockholm attractions as you wish over 1, 2, 3, or 5 days. See more, spend less!
Our guide to Go City: Stockholm All-Inclusive Pass
Discover Stockholm with an all-inclusive pass and visit as many attractions as you like for 1 to 5 days.
This handy digital pass has got you covered with over 45 handpicked museums, historical sites, boat tours, and other iconic sites. Simply choose your pass duration from 1, 2, 3, or 5 days and download it to your mobile device.
Browse the digital guide for information, including opening times and instructions on how to access each attraction before your visit, and present your pass at each attraction or tour for entry. Enjoy planning your own Stockholm itinerary, and save money compared to buying individual tickets on the day.
Your Go City: Stockholm All-Inclusive Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Stockholm.
- Archipelago tour with guide
- Under the Bridges of Stockholm boat tour (April to December)
- Stockholm Winter Tour by Boat (January to March)
- Hop-on hop-off green bus tour (April to October)
- Moyagi karaoke
- Tom Tits Experiment
- Birka - The Viking City with boat trip (May to September)
- Drottningholm boat trip (May to September)
- Fjäderholmarna boat trip (May to September)
- Gustavsberg boat trip (July to August)
- Hop-on hop-off boat (June to August)
- Artipelag boat trip (May to September)
- Royal Canal tour (April to December)
- Sigtuna boat trip (July to August)
- Skokloster Castle and boat tour (July to August)
- Vaxholm by boat
- Mariefred return boat trip (July to August)
- Stockholm in our Hearts - sightseeing boat trip (July to August)
- Solve a Mystery - walking tour
- Hip and Healthy Sandwich and Coffee at Fern & Fika
- Vasa Museum
- Tekniska - National Museum of Science and Technology
- Fotografiska - Photographic Museum
- Nobel Prize Museum • Nordiska Museet - Nordic Museum
- Museum of Spirits
- SkyView Stockholm
- Artipelag art gallery
- Storkyrkan Stockholm Cathedral
- The Viking Museum
- Drottningholm Theatre (April to October)
- K A Almgren Silk Weaving & Museum
- Prince Eugens Waldemarsudde
- Bergrummet - Stockholm Toy Museum
- Bonniers Konsthall
- Dansmuseet - Dance Museum
- Judiska Museet- Jewish Museum
- Millesgarden Museum
- Strindberg Museum
- Sven-Harrys Art Museum
- Swedish Museum of Performing Arts
- Färgfabriken - The Paint Factory
- Butterfly House - Haga Ocean
- Police Museum
- Vaxholm Fortress Museum (June to September)
- Casino Cosmopol
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Stockholm All-Inclusive Pass
- You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go City Pass as soon as you arrive in Stockholm.
- The Go City Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go City Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- The Go City Pass is activated the first time you use it and is valid for 2 years from purchase.
- Simply present your Go City Pass at included attractions between 9.00 am and 5.30 pm
- Some attractions require advance registrations and are subject to availability. Details of how to do book are included in the Go City Pass Guidebook.
- Included attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Stockholm All-Inclusive Pass
- How do I receive my Go City Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Go City Pass will be available for download, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your card as soon as you arrive in Stockholm. Simply print out your card or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction. Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go City Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- Is my card valid all day?
You can enter attractions until 5.30 pm with the Go Pass.