Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour with Icebar Admission
Include 3 Free Drinks at the Amsterdam Icebar
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Avoid the queues and save money with this fantastic ticket combining a 24-hour Amsterdam Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour and a visit to the coolest bar in Amsterdam, the Icebar. Marvel at a building constructed almost entirely from ice - everything from the walls and furniture to the very glass you sip your drink out of is made of natural ice!
Our guide to Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour with Icebar Admission
Explore Amsterdam at your own pace aboard the iconic City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off buses plus enjoy admission and three drinks at the Amsterdam Ice Bar.
There is no better way to see Amsterdam than aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the 10+ stops around this fascinating city for 24 hours of sightseeing.
The convenient stops include many of the city's famous attractions and museums including Anne Frank's House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, the Diamond Museum and more.
Amsterdam Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Stops (subject to change)
- Stop 1 - Central Station
- Stop 2 - Amsterdam River Cruises
- Stop 3 - Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
- Stop 4 - Gassan Diamonds
- Stop 5 - Jewish Historical Quarter
- Stop 6 - Royal Theatre Carre
- Stop 7 - Heineken Experience
- Stop 8 - Museum District Stop 9 - Leidseplein / Vondelpark Stop 10 - Jordaan / Westerpark
Many bars brag about icy cold drinks, but the Amsterdam Icebar will chill you to the bone! Everything in the Icebar is made of ice: the walls, the bar and even the glasses you drink from! Approximately 60 tonnes of natural ice was used to build the Icebar and is equipped with colourful lights, which together with "party music" creates a cosy atmosphere in minus 10 degrees Celsius.
Amsterdam Icebar is one of the coolest bars in the city and a must-do on a visit to Amsterdam. Your admission ticket includes 3 drinks and you will also be given a warm poncho and mittens to keep you warm.
Your Amsterdam Hop-on Hop-Off ticket is valid for 24 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour with Icebar Admission
- Please note, when in Amsterdam you must redeem your voucher at the Tours & Tickets shop (Damrak 26) whereupon, you will book a specific timeslot to visit the Icebar. This must be done at least 24 hours before your planned visit to the Icebar and is subject to availability. A specific timeslot can't be pre-booked until you redeem your voucher in Amsterdam.
- Children must be aged 12 years and over. No entrance allowed for children aged 0-11years.
- It is mandatory to wear a non-medical face mask while visiting the Amsterdam Icebar. Masks are available in the Icebar for €2,50.
- Per Dutch law, alcoholic beverages won’t be served to visitors under the age of 18.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.