Champagne San Diego Brunch Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Relax, and enjoy a delicious buffet, free-flowing champagne, and stunning views as you sail along San Diego Bay on this Champagne Brunch Cruise. You will even get to meet the captain!
Our guide to Champagne San Diego Brunch Cruise
Let yourself unwind as you explore the calm California waters on a luxury yacht, enjoying astonishing views of San Diego’s most famous sights, including the soaring Coronado Bay Bridge, the Star of India, and the North Island Naval station.
This relaxing bay cruise includes your own private table with a mouth-watering buffet full of classic American breakfast dishes, delicious seasonal lunch entrées and decadent desserts.
Enjoy live entertainment, gorgeous views of the waterfront and linger in the sun with free-flowing champagne on your live narrated tour. There's no better way to relax on a Sunday in San Diego!
Sample Menu: (subject to change)
- Freshly baked croissants, blueberry, cherry and cheese danishes, and caramel pecan rolls
- Cinnamon swirl French toast with freshly whipped cream, candied walnuts and brown sugar glazed bananas
- Chocolate bread pudding with crème Anglaise and a sweet vanilla-scented sauce
- Rainbow of fresh fruit featuring strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple and honeydew
- Antipasti-style salad with pepperoni, kidney beans, green olives and artichokes hearts
- Classic Caesar salad with parmesan and herb croutons
- Cole slaw with dried cranberries and golden raisins
- Wild rice salad with red flame grapes, toasted almonds and fresh herbs
- Grape tomato salad with baby mozzarella and fresh oregano
- Yakasoba noodle salad with vegetables
- Teriyaki beef salad
- Cous cous salad with cucumbers
EGGS BENEDICT STATION
- Freshly made to order poached eggs, biscuits and English muffins, Canadian bacon, Hollandaise, creamed spinach, sausage gravy
- Grilled Asian BBQ salmon filets with mango and papaya relish
- Smoked salmon Mousseline feather-light salmon spread on miniature bagels with marinated red onions
- Chilled tiger prawns perfumed with Old Bay seasoning and matched with a Creole-style cocktail Sauce
- Fresh crab salad with a Remoulade dressing
- Assortment of freshly made sushi with wasabi, pickled ginger and soy sauce
BREAKFAST HOT LINE
- Italian scramble with Roma tomatoes, fresh spinach, basil, hickory-smoked bacon and savory sausage links
- Roasted red potatoes with glazed onions and sweet peppers
- Buffalo-style chicken cassolet
- Macaroni and cheese, a tender pasta robed in rich cheese sauce
- Carved chili rub breast of turkey with jalapeno-cranberry chutney
- Rosemary and garlic-scented casino roast with horseradish cream
- Premium cakes and tortes
- New York style cheesecake
- Cream puffs, petit fours and miniature fruit tartlets
- Rich almond and pecan bars
Sundays, year round, plus additional Saturdays, May – October.
11.00am. Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure time.
Around 2 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Champagne San Diego Brunch Cruise
- In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. No Jeans or trainers. Bring a light jacket or wrap as it may get a bit breezy on the outer decks.
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before the cruise departure time. You must arrive before the schedule departure time as the cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Vegetarian options are available.
- Infants aged 3 and under go free, however please advise they are travelling at time of booking.
- Tickets are not available for Valentine's Day, 4 July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date
Frequently Asked Questions for Champagne San Diego Brunch Cruise
- Is the ship wheelchair accessible?
The cruises do have accessible yachts in the fleet. However, not all yachts and decks are accessible. Please make us aware if you require any assistance at the time of booking so we can ensure accessibility for the date you are planning to cruise.