360 Chicago - General Admission
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Located along Chicago's Magnificent Mile®, 360 Chicago soars 1000 feet above Lake Michigan and offers visitors breathtaking views over the Windy City's downtown, the lakefront and even the four neighbouring states!
Our guide to 360 Chicago - General Admission
Located on the 94th floor of the historic John Hancock Center in the heart of downtown Chicago, 360 CHICAGO offers breathtaking views of the city and Lake Michigan from over 1,000 feet above the Magnificent Mile.
After riding the super fast elevator to the top get your camera ready!
See the shoreline, Navy Pier, the vast Lake Michigan and try to spot many of the famous buildings in Downtown Chicago. On a clear day you can even see the four neighbouring states!
What's more, you can learn about this fascinating city through interative screens - zoom in, and out of the city and test your knowledge with digital challenges.
After soaking in the views, why not enjoy a cocktail or coffee at the brand new cafe and bar while watching the sunset?
Or why not upgrade your ticket with TILT?
TILT outward over 1,000 feet above The Magnificent Mile! TILT is the first of its kind in the world - it safely holds up to eight visitors at a time and extends out and over The Magnificent Mile ® and Chicago's famous skyline offering visitors unique, downward facing views from 1,030 feet.
Daily, year round.
Open from 9.00am. Last entry is usually at 10.30pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 360 Chicago - General Admission
- You will be sent an open-dated 360 Chicago Voucher allowing you to redeem your ticket on the date/time that best suits your itinerary. It is not possible to reserve a visit time in advance.
- Simply present your pre-paid 360 Chicago voucher at the concourse-level 360 voucher-exchange line. The main entrance is located at the John Hancock Center at 875 N. Michigan Avenue . When you present the voucher, you may request the preferred time at which you would like to visit or the next available time slot, or a later time of your choice. If you choose to schedule a visit for a later time, simply return with your timed ticket at the time you have chosen to by-pass the ticket queue.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.