LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Half Day Ticket
2.5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
At the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort there are over 55 rides and attractions where children can fly through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons, ride the thrilling rapids with a Viking fleet, join LEGO® divers on a magical underwater adventure on Atlantis Submarine Voyage or enjoy the UK’s only LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display.
Our guide to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Half Day Ticket
For an awesome family day out this year visit the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort and experience the ultimate LEGO® adventure!
Whether you are earning your very first driving licence behind the wheel of a LEGO car at the LEGO City Driving School, helping at the LEGO City Coastguard HQ in your own LEGO boat, riding a Dragon through a medieval castle or discovering the lost metropolis of Atlantis in a Submarine – the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort has something for the whole family.
Plus, new for 2019, The Haunted House Monster Party! Attend Lord Vampyre’s birthday celebration as his special guests and experience his all new ride.
With live shows and attractions set over 150 acres of parkland plus a fully LEGO themed hotel on site, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a family destination that is not to be missed!
How to use:
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Half Day tickets are valid for entry from midday onwards. Your ticket can be used on any day within the colour category selected at time of booking:
- GREEN: 2 to 4 July; 9 September to 14 October (daily excluding Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- YELLOW: 5 to 31 July; 4 to 6 September; Saturdays and Sundays only from 7 September to 13 October
- BLUE: 1 August to 3 September; 17 October to 2 November
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Half Day Ticket
- Children aged 2 and below go free.
- Children aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Your Legoland Windsor ticket can be used on any date within the colour category selected at the time of purchase - see 'How to Use' section for more information.
- All tickets must be used by 2 November 2019.
- Entry to Legoland Windsor's 'Brick or Treat', scheduled to take place from 17th October to 2nd November, is included with Blue Tickets used on the days of the event.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.