Sunset Florentine Gondola Boat Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Our sunset boat tour offers an unprecedented privilege: gazing at churches, cupolas and towers from an unusual viewpoint, during the most romantic moment of the day, when the sun starts to set, enhancing the palaces, bridges and rippling water with its rosy, orange and golden hues.
Our guide to Sunset Florentine Gondola Boat Tour
After you meet your guide, you will then get on board the “barchetto”, the Florentine Gondola, one of the only 4 original traditional wooden boats left in Florence, conducted by a “barcaiolo”, a true florentine tradition holder that will guide the boat with his long-reaching pole. No noisy engines, only the charm of tradition and the voice of your expert guide to unveil the secrets of the Arno river as you stroll on its calm waters and discover its history and the beautiful Palazzos that frame its ancient riverbed.
You will pass in front of the Uffizi gallery, the beautiful caretaker of many artistic historical treasures, pass under the unique Pontevecchio bridge and you will find out more about the mysterious Vasari Corridor. You will also have the chance to discover the Santa Trinita Bridge and the amazing Palazzo Corsini.
You will then enjoy a refreshing “aperitivo” with a glass of cool wine, to celebrate on board your romantic stay in Florence!
Please note that from mid September the Sunset will start when the tour departs so you could admire the city night lights.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sunset Florentine Gondola Boat Tour
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.