Wine Making Experience with Gourmet Dinner in Tuscany
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Unlock Florence's Wine Secrets, Savour Unforgettable Experiences
Allow us to transport you behind the curtain, deep into the ruby-red bottles filled with exquisite blends, through our wine-tasting experience near Florence, Italy. Embrace the opportunity to delve into the art of winemaking in the Chianti region and leave with your very own "masterpiece" to cherish at home!
Our guide to Wine Making Experience with Gourmet Dinner in Tuscany
Embark on a journey into wine's enchanting origins, where you'll uncover its rich history and production intricacies at a captivating boutique winery near Florence. Guided by a charismatic expert sommelier, explore the winery's ancient cellar, adorned with precious bottles, and gain insights into the techniques behind crafting world-class blends. Cap off your tour with a classical Florence wine-tasting dinner. Under the guidance of your dedicated sommelier, delve into the art of blending pure wines to create an array of flavours and aromas. Then, relish the hands-on thrill of crafting your very own personal wine.
To culminate your day, savour authentic local flavours, including premium Chianti olive oils paired with fragrant Tuscan bread. Indulge in an exquisite gourmet 5-course dinner within the winery's charming restaurant. Your meal, featuring five outstanding wines, including Chianti and Supertuscan, varies according to the season's best offerings. Options abound, from local cured meats and a selection of typical cheeses, accompanied by homemade preserves and balsamic vinegar, to a pasta course, a traditional meat entree, and a delectable Tuscan dessert paired with local dessert wine. Vegetarian options are also available.
Enjoy the flavours and aromas of Tuscany and a relaxed easygoing atmosphere away from the bustling city crowds, in the magic of the countryside, learn about the local culinary heritage and savour exceptional gourmet products. An all-round Tuscan experience you will never forget!
- 5.00 pm
- Please allow approximately 5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wine Making Experience with Gourmet Dinner in Tuscany
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverages to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult. Please specify the child's age at the time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.