Golden Circle & Buggy Adventure
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This fun tour combines a ride on an buggy and the ever popular Golden Circle tour. Buggy is a great way to start an exciting day of exploring different terrains on an open-air all-terrain vehicle.
Our guide to Golden Circle & Buggy Adventure
The bikes are fully automatic and easy to handle. There is no need for any prior experience of driving a quad bike; the guides will be there to help. We will then get to test the buggy on different terrains, with an ever-changing landscape, that lead to the mountain top of Hafrafell, giving way to a great view overlooking the buzzing capital area.
The second part of the tour is the beautiful The Golden Circle tour. It includes some of the most popular sights in Iceland and not without reason; one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Iceland, Gullfoss, Geysir hot spring area, from which all geysers got their name and Thingvellir National Park where you can see the American and Eurasian tectonic plates. Gullfoss, created by the river Hvítá, tumbles into a deep crevice. You do not see the plunge from every angle, so it sometimes looks like the waterfall falls into an abyss. At Geysir Geothermal Area, you can see the geyser Strokkur shoot up a column of water every 4-8 minutes. Thingvellir National Park is important both geologically and historically but there you can see the Eurasian and American tectonic plates above ground – and they are pulling apart at a rate of a few centimetres per year!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Circle & Buggy Adventure
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The driver needs to bring a valid driver’s licence
- Please bring sturdy footwear
- Minimum requirement of 2 people per vehicle.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 45 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Depending on hotel locations etc. this can sometimes take 15-45 minutes. Once everyone is present, your tour will depart.
- No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Excursions. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.