The View from The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This is the perfect opportunity to see London from two very different, but equally spectacular angles. The 360 degree, 800 ft View from The Shard stretches out over 40 miles. See London’s architecture from the past, present & future learning through multimedia displays. Then head down to the River Thames for your hop on/hop off River Thames sightseeing cruise. Two adult admissions for one price!
Our guide to The View from The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two
Experience London from two very different vantage points with entry to The View from The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two.
An icon amidst the city’s skyline, Western Europe’s tallest building is renowned for its magnificent architecture, 5* hospitality, and sweeping 360-degree views across the city below. You can take in the sights at your leisure, both in Level 69’s indoor viewing gallery and on Level 72’s spectacular open-air platform, offering views for up to 40 miles in every direction.
Afterwards, you’ll switch to water level with unlimited travel on a hop-on-hop-off Thames Sightseeing Cruise. Capture all of London’s best-loved landmarks as it passes by the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, the Tower of London, and many more historic and famous sites.
Daily, subject to availability.
The Shard opens at 9:00am - last entry 8:30pm. The Sightseeing Cruise begins at 10:00am until 6:00pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The View from The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two
- The Shard is located at 96 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2TH.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- The View from The Shard Tickets can be booked on selected dates throughout the year. Please note that The Shard is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- To reduce queues and ensure the best possible visitor experience for everyone, admission to The View will only be valid on the date and time stated on your ticket once a booking has been made with Virgin Experience Days Ltd.
- Tickets for The View are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Last entry varies depending on the time of year - please check for exact timings when booking.
- Bookings can be made between 24 hours and 4 months in advance, subject to availability, with a valid voucher. The Voucher has a voucher number and a pin number which needs to be quoted when booking.
- Your e-ticket which will be sent as confirmation of your booking will include a multi-digit order number to gain access to the attraction or The View from The Shard ticket.
- A standard visit to The View from The Shard lasts approximately 1 to 2 hours, allowing ample time for you to relax and enjoy the city skyline at your leisure as there is no time restriction on your visit.
- Thames Sightseeing Cruise: The Thames sightseeing cruise can be used any day of the week subject to availability and doesn’t have to be used on the same day as your visit to The View from The Shard.
- Excluded dates include 25 December, 1 January, Valentines (13 and 14 February), UK Mother's Day, Good Friday to Easter Monday, UK Father's day and Bank Holiday Mondays.
- You must take your experience before the voucher expiry date.
- Please check closer to the time of travelling that there are no changes to the schedule as services may change at short notice due to the current circumstances.
- Please note: All cruise bookings are subject to availability and operational changes.
- There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
- Your Thames sightseeing cruise can start from 10.00 to approximately 18.00 (depending on the season).
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation