The View from The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This is the perfect opportunity to see London from two very different, but equally spectacular angles. The 360 degree, 800 ft View from The Shard stretches out over 40 miles. See London’s architecture from the past, present & future learning through multimedia displays. Then head down to the River Thames for your hop on/hop off River Thames sightseeing cruise. Two adult admissions for one price!
Our guide to The View from The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two
Experience London from two very different vantage points with entry to The View from The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two.
An icon amidst the city’s skyline, Western Europe’s tallest building is renowned for its magnificent architecture, 5* hospitality, and sweeping 360-degree views across the city below. You can take in the sights at your leisure, both in Level 69’s indoor viewing gallery and on Level 72’s spectacular open-air platform, offering views for up to 40 miles in every direction.
Afterwards, you’ll switch to water level with unlimited travel on a hop-on-hop-off Thames Sightseeing Cruise. Capture all of London’s best-loved landmarks as it passes by the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, the Tower of London, and many more historic and famous sites.
Daily although the Thames Sightseeing Cruise cannot be used during July and August.
The Shard opens at 9:00am - last entry 8:30pm. The Sightseeing Cruise begins at 10:00am until 6:00pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The View from The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two
- The Shard is located at 96 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2TH.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- The Thames sightseeing cruise can be used any day of the week subject to availability and doesn’t have to be used on the same day as your visit to The Shard.
- Some restrictions may apply during special occasions and major events. You must take your experience before the voucher expiry date
- The River Cruise part of this voucher cannot be used in July and August.
- Booking The Shard - Please note you must pre-book your experience. Failure to do this may result in refused entry.
- City Cruise ticket offices are located at the following piers along the River Thames; Westminster Pier, London Eye Pier, Greenwich Pier, London Bridge and Tower Pier.
- The Thames sightseeing cruise can be used any day of the week subject to availability and doesn’t have to be used on the same day as your visit to The Shard. Some restrictions may apply during special occasions and major events. You must take your experience before the voucher expiry date. Please note: the Thames Sightseeing Cruise can't be used during July and August.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experienced operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.