Miami Beach Bicycle Tour
One of the best ways to discover South Beach and enjoy the great outdoors is on bicycle, as you will discover on this tour which includes plenty of architecture, history, culture, beach life, and good times!
Our guide to Miami Beach Bicycle Tour
Cycle through Miami's glamourous South Beach, known as the “American Riviera”, and experience this tropical paradise up close and personal.
You'll discover legendary landmarks like the Versace Mansion, the vibrant Lincoln Road outdoor mall, and the famous Art Deco District – a delightful glide rich in architecture, history, and culture. The best way to see Miami Beach!
The tour covers six miles in two houts and all equipment including bicycle and helmet is included, meaning you can just relax and take in the sights.
Please note tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, a full refund will be issued.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Miami Beach Bicycle Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Advanced reservations are required as the tour does not allow walk-up customers - please select your preferred date when booking
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Ticket includes use of a comfort bike, helmet and the services of an experienced guide
- Please note tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full refund
Frequently Asked Questions for Miami Beach Bicycle Tour
- How strenuous is the bike ride?