9/11 Memorial Museum & Statue of Liberty Express Combo Saver
4.3 stars: Based on 20 reviews via
Experience two world-famous Manhattan sites which are, more importanly, close to the heart of every New Yorker!
Our guide to 9/11 Memorial Museum & Statue of Liberty Express Combo Saver
This combo allows you to experience two of the most historic and important sites of downtown Manhattan.
Start your unforgettable experience at the 9/11 Memorial Museum, located in the footprints of the original Twin Towers. Learn the story of 9/11 through interactive technology, archives, narratives and a collection of artefacts. Finish off the day with a cruise down the Hudson River for the best views of the Statue of Liberty.
9/11 Memorial Museum Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket
Learn the story of 9/11 through multimedia displays, archives, narratives and a collection of monumental and authentic artefacts. The lives of every victim of the 2001 and 1993 attacks will be commemorated as visitors have the opportunity to learn about the men, women and children who died.Enter the dramatic Foundation Hall, containing the "slurry wall", a surviving retaining wall of the original World Trade Center, as well as the 36-foot-high "Last Column", covered with mementos, memorial inscriptions and missing posters and see the historic "Survivor's Stairs", a remnant of the staircase through which hundreds escaped with their lives.The 9/11 Memorial Museum is a tribute of remembrance and honour to the nearly 3,000 people killed in the multiple terror attacks on September 11, 2001 as well as the six people killed in the World Trade Center bombing in February 1993.
Statue of Liberty Express Downtown Cruise
Capture perfect pictures from the breezy sundeck or from the climate-controlled interior cabin. The Statue of Liberty Express is more than just a cruise, it's the essential New York City experience.Travelling down the Hudson River, the Statue of Liberty Express Downtown Cruise gives you one of the best views of the Statue of Liberty. Don't miss out on a chance to experience the amazing views of Manhattan and New Jersey skylines as you sail past iconic landmarks such as the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, and more.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 9/11 Memorial Museum & Statue of Liberty Express Combo Saver
- 9/11 Memorial - no need to pre-book a time slot. Simply show up when you want, skip the ticket line and proceed straight to the admission desk for check-in where you'll be given the next available slot.
- All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
- Statue of Libery Express sightseeing cruises do not operate on Christmas Day, and a special schedule will operate on Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day.
- Statue of Liberty Express schedule is subject to change without notice.
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your Statue of Liberty ExpressCruise ticket voucher at least 30 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.