Ain't Too Proud - Broadway Tickets
5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A rags-to-riches tale
Ain't Too Proud is the electrifying new musical that follows The Temptations' extraordinary journey from the streets of Detroit to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
Our guide to Ain't Too Proud - Broadway Tickets
After breaking house records at Berkeley Rep, The Kennedy Center, and at the Ahmanson Theater, Ain't Too Proud the musical, written by three time Obie Award winner Dominique Morisseau, directed by two-time Tony Award winner Des McAnuff (Jersey Boys), and featuring choreography by Tony nominee Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys, On Your Feet), now brings the untold story of this legendary quintet to irresistible life on Broadway.
Five guys. One dream. And a sound that would make music history. With their signature dance moves and unmistakable harmonies, they rose to the top of the charts creating an amazing 42 Top Ten Hits with 14 reaching number one. The rest is history — how they met, the groundbreaking heights they hit, and how personal and political conflicts threatened to tear the group apart as the United States fell into civil unrest. This thrilling story of brotherhood, family, loyalty, and betrayal is set to the beat of the group's treasured hits, including “My Girl,” “Just My Imagination,” “Get Ready,” “Papa Was a Rolling Stone,” and so many more.
Theatre: Imperial Theatre. 249 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
Audience: Suitable for ages 13+. Chuildren under 4 not permitted in the theatre
Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Average 5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Ain't Too Proud - Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of tour date.
Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in either the Orchestra Far Side Rows K-O or P-U, Front Mezzanine Side Sec 1 ,4, Rows A-F sections of the theatre.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at the time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- Although Ain't Too Proud moves at a pace easy for younger audiences to follow, it is not really a show for young children with several adult themes running throughout.
Frequently Asked Questions for Ain't Too Proud - Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.