King Kong - Broadway Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A rags-to-riches tale
“You’ve never seen anything like King Kong on stage. Ever.” (Entertainment Weekly). The epic modern myth is now a "dazzling thrill ride" (Variety), brought roaring to life on Broadway through an innovative mix of robotics, puppetry, music and stagecraft.
Our guide to King Kong - Broadway Tickets
Directed and choreographed by Olivier winner Drew McOnie, King Kong features an electrifying new score by Marius de Vries (La La Land) and Eddie Perfect (Beetlejuice The Musical), and a book by Jack Thorne, the Tony® and Olivier Award-winning writer of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Don’t miss this “heart-stopping spectacle” (Newsday) People Magazine calls “as thrilling as any action movie.”
In the grip of the Great Depression, New York City is a place of pressure, of desperation, but also of hope. Enter Ann Darrow, a fearless young actress with a will of steel and dreams that reach as high as the just-completed Empire State Building. After a brutal struggle just to stay on her feet, Ann finds her big break in the form of Carl Denham, a fast-talking filmmaker who promises to make her the star of his next big adventure movie. Throwing caution to the winds, she joins Carl on a voyage to the mysterious Skull Island. There, they encounter a wonder more astonishing than they could have possibly imagined: a 20-foot-tall, 2,000-pound ape known only as Kong. To her surprise, Ann finds an unexpected kindred spirit in this magnificent, untameable creature. But when Carl hatches a plan to capture Kong and display him to the New York masses, she’s faced with a terrible choice. Will Ann follow the call of her own ambition? Or can she find the strength to stand up for what’s right?
Theatre: Broadway - 1681 Broadway , NY 10036
Audience: Suitable for ages 8+. Children under 4 not permitted in the theatre
Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for King Kong - Broadway Tickets
- Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in the Orchestra D-V, Front Mezzanine A-F sections of the theatre.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at the time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- Although King Kong moves at a pace easy for younger audiences to follow, it is a show recommend for those children eight and above only.
Frequently Asked Questions for King Kong - Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.