The Phantom of the Opera Broadway
4.9 stars: Based on 93 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A timeless production that has set the standard for all other Broadway shows. A ground-breaking tale of romance, obsession and tragedy, with a captivating score created by Andrew Lloyd Webber. The Phantom of the Opera continues to reign supreme on the Broadway stage, charming audiences’ time and time again.
Our guide to The Phantom of the Opera Broadway
Without a doubt one of the most famous Broadway shows of all time, The Phantom of the Opera is celebrated all over the world, but on the New York theatre stage is where it really shines. Based on the famous French novel ‘Le Fantôme de l’Opéra’ by Gaston Leroux, the incredible story was adapted for the stage over 28 years ago, making it the longest running Broadway musical ever. This standout Broadway production tells the timeless tale of the Phantom who hides away from the world in an underground cavern beneath the grandeur of the Paris Opera House. Experience a tragic love story filled with passion, emotion and obsession.
The impeccable orchestra perform an unforgettably powerful score composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber with poignant lyrics by Charles Hart and Richard Stilgoe. The stunning musical numbers include popular classics ‘The Phantom of the Opera’ and ‘All I Ask of You’. Enjoy a multi-award winning Broadway show that boasts accolades including ‘Best Musical’, ‘Outstanding Actor’ and ‘Best Scenic Design’. The breath-taking vocals of the talented performers will captivate you right from the start, while the jaw dropping sets, spectacular special effects and lavish 19th century costumes bring the story to life before your eyes. Discover a piece of theatrical history and find out what’s hiding behind the mask, with a Broadway show that just gets better with age.
One of the most beloved shows in the history of musical theatre, The Phantom of the Opera is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. Uncover the haunting tale of the Phantom, a man who hides himself away in a dark cavern underneath the Paris Opera House. Ashamed by his deformed physical appearance he hides from the world in the depths of his lair and taunts the Opera house above. After falling for beautiful starlet Christine, the lonely Phantom is desperate to make her a star. With a growing obsession for his protégée, he expresses his talents by composing an impressive musical score for her to perform. A fascinating tale of romance, fixation and tragedy that has ruled the Broadway stage for over 28 years, The Phantom of the Opera is a must-see.
Theatre: Majestic Theatre (247 West, 44th Street, New York)
Audience: Suitable for ages 8+
Opened on Broadway: January 26th 1988
Seats are guaranteed to be located in the specified section of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Approximately 2.5 hours with one interval.
Average 4.9 out of 5 (93 customer reviews)
Good seats and service worked well
Trusted Customer reviewed 10 Jun,2018
Brought the email to the theatre ticket office and they gave me the tickets with no problem. Great show!
Trusted Customer reviewed 12 Apr,2018
Fantastic show for all age groups, everyone enjoyed it.
Trusted Customer reviewed 13 Aug,2017
I got brilliant seats for this show.
Trusted Customer reviewed 28 Feb,2017
Very good seats
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Mar,2013
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Phantom of the Opera Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of show date.
- All Phantom of the Opera Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the specified section of the theatre.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Phantom of the Opera Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time ,the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.