Cabaret on Broadway
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Cabaret, the Tony Award-winning musical, returns to Broadway for the fourth time since its original 1966 production. Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub and pre-WWII Berlin, where a raucous ensemble take to the stage and leave their troubles outside. Hear some of the most memorable songs in theatre history, including "Cabaret", "Wilkommen" and "Maybe This Time".
Our guide to Cabaret on Broadway
At the dawn of the 1930s in Berlin, the Nazi party is growing stronger but the people who frequent the infamous Kit Kat Klub - a seedy cabaret establishment - have their own troubles to contend with. American Cliff Bradshaw has just arrived in the city to work on his new novel and checks into a downmarket boardinghouse run by Fraulein Schneider who is having an illicit affair with Herr Schultz, an elderly Jewish fruit-shop owner. British singer, Sally Bowles, works at the Kit Kat Klub and dates the club's owner Max, until he fires her and throws her out while Ernst, who befriended Cliff on his arrival in Germany, is revealed to be a member of the Nazi party.
With a plethora of memorable songs throughout, including "Cabaret", "Wilkommen" and "Maybe This Time", the Tony Award-winning musical's fourth appearance on Broadway has been described as "A jewel returning in all its glittering glory" by Time Out New York.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cabaret on Broadway
- All New York Broadway Theatre Tickets are guaranteed in the specified sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 14 days prior to the performance date.
- Regular New York Broadway Theatre Tickets may not be valid at certain times of the year such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. At this time you must purchase a peak holiday ticket. Please see individual show description for details.
Frequently Asked Questions for Cabaret on Broadway
Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, we will not send hard tickets to your home address. Attraction Tickets Direct will confirm your seats with the theatre box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time ,the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 14 days prior to the performance date.