Central Park Bike Rental & Picnic
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
All Day Bike Rental + Central Park Picnic
Our guide to Central Park Bike Rental & Picnic
Located in the heart of Manhattan, Central Park offers a peaceful mixture of lakes, forests, and trails along with amazing sculptures, architecture, and artistic renderings.
If you are looking for a break from the hustle and bustle of New York City, enjoy a unique day biking through Central Park combined with a delightful gourmet picnic box lunch.
Bikes can be collected from 56 W 56th Street New York, NY 10019
April 1st - October 31st: 9AM - 7PM / November 1st - March 31st: 9AM - 5PM
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Bike Rental & Picnic
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children are available at additional cost upon request.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of bikes
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Central Park Bike Rental & Picnic
How old do I have to be to be able to rent a bicycle?
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Don't forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes, we do, at no extra charge.