Central Park Ice Skating & Madame Tussauds Silver Pass Combo Saver
4.8 stars: Based on 113 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Make the most of your New York experience with a combination of ice skating at the iconic Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park and the fantastic Madame Tussauds Silver Pass.
Our guide to Central Park Ice Skating & Madame Tussauds Silver Pass Combo Saver
Central Park Ice Skating Tickets at Wollman Rink have been packaged with some of our most popular New York attractions to offer a choice of New York experiences at the best price. For a magical New York winter experience, combine ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park with a visit to Madame Tussauds New York, featuring over 200 incredibly life-like wax figures – a veritable who’s who of entertainment, music, sports, politics and world history!.
Central Park Ice-Skating
Wollman Ice Rink has featured in numerous movies and TV shows largely thanks to its stunning setting in Central Park. Wollman Ice Rink puts visitors beneath the stunning New York City skyline by day and its twinkling lights by night and is a magical location for ice-skating. Ice skating in Central Park remains ever popular with both New Yorkers and tourists alike. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and skaters of all levels are welcome. Our Wollman Rink Ice Skating Tickets include admission to the rink and skate rental. You will be sent an open-dated ticket which can be used at any time during your New York visit whilst the rink is open, giving you complete flexibility to visit the rink on a date and time that best suits your plans. Wollman Ice Rink is located near the entrance at Central Park South, 59th Street and 6th Avenue.
Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from October to April 2020 (weather dependent). Wollman Rink is closed 1 March 2020 and also closes at 2.30pm on 11 March 2020.
- Monday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Tuesday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Wednesday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Thursday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Friday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Sunday 10.00am-9.00pm
Madame Tussauds New York Silver Pass
With this ticket, you can address the world alongside famous leaders and then challenge legendary athletes on the court. Mingle with the world's top movie stars and join the hottest pop stars on stage. Located in the heart of Times Square, no visit to New York is complete until you’ve experienced the world famous Madame Tussauds.
From Marilyn to Madonna to Gaga, there is a star for every generation.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Ice Skating & Madame Tussauds Silver Pass Combo Saver
- You will be sent an open-dated Central Park Ice Skating paper ticket for Wollman Ice Rink, enabling you to visit the rink at any time you choose during your visit to New York.
- Central Park Ice Skating Tickets include admission to Wollman Ice Rink and skate rental. However, there is no priority queue and you will still need to join the regular line. Tickets only allow admission for 1 person per ticket. There is a charge for spectators (approximately $5, payable locally).
- You will be sent an open-dated Madame Tussauds Silver Pass Ticket Voucher allowing you to redeem your ticket on the date/time that best suits your itinerary. Doors open at 09.00am and the last entrance is at 8.00pm (subject to change).
- At Madame Tussauds, please enter the attraction via the express lane - and present your voucher at the admission desk.
- Exhibits and individual waxwork figures can be withdrawn at any time without notice.