Central Park Ice Skating & Top of The Rock Observation Deck Combo Saver
4.8 stars: Based on 113 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
For a magical New York winter experience, combine ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park with a visit to the Top of the Rock for fantastic views of Manhattan and beyond.
Our guide to Central Park Ice Skating & Top of The Rock Observation Deck Combo Saver
Central Park Ice Skating Tickets at Wollman Rink have been packaged with some of our most popular New York attractions to offer a choice of New York experiences at the best price. For a magical New York winter experience, combine ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park with a visit to the Top of the Rock for fantastic views of Manhattan and beyond.
Central Park Ice-Skating
Wollman Ice Rink has featured in numerous movies and TV shows largely thanks to its stunning setting in Central Park. Wollman Ice Rink puts visitors beneath the stunning New York City skyline by day and its twinkling lights by night and is a magical location for ice-skating. Ice skating in Central Park remains ever popular with both New Yorkers and tourists alike. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and skaters of all levels are welcome. Our Wollman Rink Ice Skating Tickets include admission to the rink and skate rental. You will be sent an open-dated ticket which can be used at any time during your New York visit whilst the rink is open, giving you complete flexibility to visit the rink on a date and time that best suits your plans. Wollman Ice Rink is located near the entrance at Central Park South, 59th Street and 6th Avenue.
Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from October to April 2020 (weather dependent). Wollman Rink is closed 1 March 2020 and also closes at 2.30pm on 11 March 2020.
- Monday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Tuesday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Wednesday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Thursday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Friday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Sunday 10.00am-9.00pm
Top of The Rock Observation Deck
Built in the 1930s, Top of the Rock is a stylish open-air platform at the top of the Rockefeller Center that was inspired by the great cruise liners of the time and offers fantastic views of Manhattan and beyond. Visit during the day and see the city in all its brilliance or visit at night and witness the city sparkle. Often cited as better than the Empire State Building, only from Top of the Rock can you actually see the Empire State Building itself, whilst on the other side, the vast green space that is Central Park unravels before you. Simply present your pre-paid voucher at the special street-level V.I.P. voucher exchange desk to virtually eliminate the need to queue at all! Just request the time you would like to visit – either immediately or at a later time of your choice.
Top of the Rock is open daily, year round. The first elevator goes at 8.00am and the last elevator to the Top of the Rock goes at 11.00pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Ice Skating & Top of The Rock Observation Deck Combo Saver
- You will be sent an open-dated Central Park Ice Skating paper ticket for Wollman Ice Rink, enabling you to visit the rink at any time you choose during your visit to New York. Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from Thursday 26 October to Sunday 1st April (weather dependent). Wollman Rink is closed 1 March 2020 and also closes at 2.30pm on 11 March 2020.
- Central Park Ice Skating Tickets include admission to Wollman Ice Rink and skate rental. However, there is no priority queue and you will still need to join the regular line. Tickets only allow admission for 1 person per ticket. There is a charge for spectators (approximately $5, payable locally).
- You will be sent an open-dated Top of the Rock Ticket Voucher allowing you to redeem your ticket on the date/time that best suits your itinerary. It is not possible to reserve a visit time in advance.
- Simply present your pre-paid Top of the Rock ticket voucher at the special street-level VIP voucher-exchange desk. At this time you can request the time you would like to visit - either immediately or at a later time of your choice if you do not wish to queue. If you choose to return at a later time, simply turn up at this time to by-pass the ticket queue.