Dear Evan Hansen
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Hailed by critics and audiences alike, Dear Evan Hansen features a book by Tony Award® winner Steven Levenson, a score by Academy Award® winners Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, and direction by four time Tony Award® nominee Michael Greif.
Our guide to Dear Evan Hansen
Dear Evan Hansen, the winner of six Tony Awards including Best Musical, is the deeply personal and profoundly contemporary musical about life and the way we live it.
A letter that was never meant to be seen, a lie that was never meant to be told, a life he never dreamed he could have. Evan Hansen is about to get the one thing he's always wanted: a chance to finally fit in.
Theatre: Music Box Theatre (239 West, 45th Street, New York)
Audience: Suitable for ages 12+
Opened on Broadway: November 14th 2016
Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in either the Orchestra or Mezzanine . Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
2.5 hours with one interval.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dear Evan Hansen
- *You can cancel or amend your Dear Evan Hansen Tickets free of charge until 8 days before the show date. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds can be made. Amendments are subject to availability.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dear Evan Hansen
Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time ,the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.