TCM Classic Film Tour of New York
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Hop on this tour with Turner Classic Movies for this Classic Film Tour. This is the perfect escape for movie fans, but also a great way to see how much and how little, Manhattan has changed over the years.
Our guide to TCM Classic Film Tour of New York
Explore the most filmed City in the World on the Turner Classic Movies - Classic Film Tour and you'll see some of the most best and most memorable movie sites around Manhattan. You will get a behind-the-scenes look at some of the most popular classic films set in New York City, as well as be entertained by your knowledgeable tour guide.
Not only will you get a taste of New York film history on the TCM Classic Film Tour of New York, you will receive a great sightseeing tour of Manhattan. You will be taken to neighborhoods rich with history, where some of the most iconic films of all time were made. Head to the Upper West Side and see Zarbar's featured in You've Got Mail and the Dakota building - home to Yoko Ono and featured in Rosemary's Baby. The tour continues down the east side of Manhattan where you’ll stop for a photo-op in front of Holly Golighty’s apartment from Breakfast at Tiffany’s before you discover hidden neighbourhoods, like Sutton Place to experience a fantastic view of the Queensboro Bridge which you will recognized from Woody Allen’s Manhattan. As the tour takes you to downtown, you’ll pass locations that have set the scene for countless films, like the Plaza Hotel, FAO Shwarz, Tiffany’s, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building and much more before ending your journey at the famous Grand Central Terminal. Take a picture in the same spot where Marilyn Monroe's skirt flew up in The Seven Year Itch and of course see The Empire State Building as featured in King Kong.
- See the Empire State Building, featured in King Kong
- Shop at the market showcased in Manhattan and You’ve Got Mail
- Take pictures where Marilyn Monroe’s skirt flew up in The Seven Year Itch
- Go on location tor Grand Central Terminal, seen in North by Northwest and Superman
- Match Central Park filming locations to movie clips from Thomas Edison Shorts to Ghostbusters
- Enjoy a photo-op in front of the famous bridge seen in Woody Allen's Manhattan
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for TCM Classic Film Tour of New York
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- In an effort to stay current, this tour is constantly being updated with new locations and the inclusion of all the locations mentioned cannot be guaranteed.
- Children 5 years and younger are free of charge when sitting on an adults lap.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.