Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
Dine with the Manhattan Skyline as your backdrop!
- 29 booked
- 45 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate New York dining experience with a view...
Experience an exquisite dining experience where gourmet tastes, elegant decor and extraordinary views result in an evening of unparalleled pleasure.
Our guide to Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
Experience exquisite dining set against the breathtaking back drop of illuminated Skyscrapers, world famous bridges and Lady Liberty herself, as you gently sail around Manhattan Island.
The boats are entirely glassed over ensuring unobstructed views of all the New York sights while the live jazz adds to the wonderful ambience as you cruise along the Husdon and East Rivers taking in views of Mahattan's majestic skyscrapers including the Empire State Building.
Keep your eyes peeled for the Intrepid Sea-Air Space Museum, the Brooklyn Bridge, the World Trade Center site, Battery Park City, South Street Seaport, the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, Governor’s Island, Ellis Island, the Colgate Clock and much more.
And get your cameras ready for the scenic highlight of the cruise - the world famous Statue of Liberty illuminated at night.
During your voyage you will enjoy mouth-watering, gourmet cuisine freshly prepared on board, complimented by the pampering service of the staff.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Beet & Baby Arugala Salad
- Hornblower Signature Seafood Chowder
- Root Vegetable Fricassee
- Pan-Seared Atlantic Cod
- Oven-Roasted Chicken Breast with Rosemary & Thyme
- Braised Beef Short Ribs with Fresno Pepper Demi Glace
- Hornblower Signature Chocolate Cake
- New York Style Cheesecake
- Mixed Fruit Strawberries
Beverages: Coffee & Tea Included
7.00pm; Boarding starts at 6.15pm.
Around 3 hours.
Tips & Tricks - Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
Some of the New York Dinner Cruises have a strict dress code and will not allow jeans or trainers, so make sure you check if your Cruise has recommended attire before you go!
Average 4.6 out of 5 (56 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
- Please exchange your voucher for a ticket at the embarkation point - Pier 61, Chelsea Piers. PHOTO ID is required.
- Smarter dress is required - Dress code will be enforced. Collared shirts and jackets requested for gentlemen. For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy Jeans are acceptable. No casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes.
- Drinks are not included in the price and must be paid for on board the boat.
- Tickets are only for the date and time you have booked and confirmed for.
- Children aged six or over are welcome onboard however a child rate is not available.
- All bookings are on request - our team will contact you if the date you select is not available
- These tickets are 100% non refundable
Frequently Asked Questions for Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
- Are children allowed?
Children aged six or over are welcome onboard however a child rate is not available.
- Is gratuity included in the ticket price?
A service charge is included in the ticket price which covers food but it does not include any optional gratuity for beverages or exceptional service.
- Does the ship have wheelchair access?
Yes. The ship can accommodate wheelchairs for boarding and provides a handicap restroom. Please notify us of any special-assistance members prior to the cruise so we can ensure the appropriate assistance is provided.
- Does the boat sail in inclement weather?
Yes, the ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort. Should the tour be cancelled by the operator for any reason, then AttractionTickets.com will issue a full refund on your return to the UK.