New York Water Taxi All Day Access Pass - Hop-on/Hop Off
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
New York Water Taxi's Hop-On/Hop-Off service is the only water ride in New York where one ticket is all that you need to experience some of the city's greatest sights, monuments and attractions from the water. Tickets are valid for a day and you can hop on and off the boats as many times as like. Amazing Statue of Liberty photo opportunities are guaranteed!
Our guide to New York Water Taxi All Day Access Pass - Hop-on/Hop Off
Get the best views in The Big Apple from the top deck of a New York Water Taxi and see the entire New York City and New Jersey skylines including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Governors Island and much more.
Do the complete cruise in 90-minutes - or go at your own pace, hopping on and off as many times as you like at any one of the four convenient piers, and have a blast exploring, seeing and learning all about this amazing City and surrounding areas.
Throughtout the journey, a knowledgable and entertaining guide will provide commentary meaning you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the commentary.
- Use of a Water Taxi pass for the full day, allowing you to hop on/hop off as many times as you like
- Informative and entertaining narration given throughout your Water Taxi journey
- Take in up-close views of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Best view in town on our top deck and see the entire New York City & New Jersey Skyline including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Governors Island and much more
Schedule (subjet to change)
|Pier 79, W39th St||Christopher Street||World Financial Center||Pier 11, Slip A||Pier 1- DUMBO||Red Hook Dock, Van Brunt Street|
|10:00 AM||10:10 AM||10:25 AM||10:40 AM||10:50 AM||11:00 AM|
|11:30 AM||11:40 AM||11:55 AM||12:10 PM||12:20 AM||12:30 PM|
|1:00 PM||1:10 PM||1:25 PM||1:40 PM||1:50 PM||2:00 PM|
|2:30 PM||2:40 PM||2:55 PM||3:10 PM||3:20 PM||3:30 PM|
|4:00 PM||4:15 PM||4:25 PM||4:40 PM||4:50 PM||5:00 PM|
|5:30 PM||5:45 PM||5:55 PM||6:10 PM (last stop)||-||-|
Daily, except for Tuesdays and Wednesdays during January, February and March.
Boats run every 45 minutes from 10.00am to 6.00pm with seasonal variations.
Do the complete cruise in 90-minutes or go at your own pace, hopping on and off as many times as you like over a full day. Tickets expire at 6.00pm.
Tips & Tricks - New York Water Taxi All Day Access Pass - Hop-on/Hop Off
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city with a visit to iconic Central Park.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Water Taxi Hop-on Hop Off Sightseeing Cruise
- No reservations are needed. Simply exchange your voucher at Pier 79 located at West 39th Street, New York on a date that best suits your itinerary. Once you have exchanged your voucher you are free to hop and off the boats at any of the piers for the duration of your ticket.
- Boarding is on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability. It is recommended to arrive at the relevent pier 15 minutes prior to departure. Routes, vessels and schedules are subject to change. First departure: Pier 79, West 39th Street: 10.00am Last drop-off: Pier 79, West 39th Street: 6.15pm
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.