JFK Airport to Manhattan Hotel Private Arrival Transfer
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Arrive into New York in style by prebooking a no-hassle private transfer which will take you from JFK airport directly to your Manhattan hotel with a minimum of fuss.
Our guide to JFK Airport to Manhattan Hotel Private Arrival Transfer
Take the hassle out of arriving into New York with this straight forward private transfer service which will collect you from JFK Airport and take you directly to your Manhattan hotel.
With competitive rates, 24/7 service and experienced, skilled drivers who know the Big Apple’s streets inside and out, this luxurious and affordable airport-to-city transportation means you will arrive into New York City in style.
There are three different vehicle types available:
- Sedan - suitable for up to 3 persons
- SUV - suitable for up to 6 persons
- Minivan - suitable for up to 10 persons
Hours of Operation:
My Sedan New York Transfers are available 24 hours a day.
One suitcase per person and one small carry-on per person.
Please note the price is per vehicle not per person.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for JFK Airport to Manhattan Hotel Private Arrival Transfer
- There is a maximum of one suitcase and one small carry-on bag per person. Extra baggage may incur additional charges that are payable locally. Please advise at time of booking if taking any over-sized items.
- Ticket includes toll charges, gratuities and all taxes.
- It is recommended to bring your own child seat for children aged 0-8 years.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for JFK Airport to Manhattan Hotel Private Arrival Transfer
- How much luggage am I allowed?
Transfer luggage is based on 2 bags per person; 1 hand and 1 suitcase. Extra baggage may incur additional charges that are payable locally. Please advise at time of booking if taking any over-sized items.
- Are child seats available?
It is recommended to bring your own child seat if required.