The Sightseeing FLEX Pass
4 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you simply select the number of attractions you would like to see and then build a custom itinerary to fit your exact interests as you go.
Our guide to The Sightseeing FLEX Pass
Create your own New York itinerary with The Sightseeing FLEX Pass which allows you to visit your choice of the Big Apple's top attractions.
The Sightseeing FLEX Pass is recommended for visitors who have already been to New York and want to enjoy a more customised experience on their subsequent visits. It's also ideal for those who are short on time or a working to a limited sightseeing budget.
How does it work?
Simply choose a Pass valid for either 3 or 5 visits and then, when in New York, take 30 days to explore the attractions you wish to see most. You don't have to decide now which attractions you are going to visit. Enjoy the FLEXibility of The Sightseeing FLEX Pass and decide where to go, as you go!
Attractions (Individual attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice):
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Center
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Madame Tussauds
- One World Observatory
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Ripley's Believe It or Not (includes LaserRace)
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry
- 9/11 Tribute Center
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop: 100 Images & Artifacts Tour
- Luna Park
- Macy's Historical Tour
- Madison Square Garden Tour
- New York Botanical Gardens
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Tour
- Snug Harbour Cultural Center & Botanical Gardens
- Woodbury Common Outlets - Return Coach Travel
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Guggenheim Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
- Museum of the City of New York
- Staten Island Children's Museum
- Staten Island Museum
- New York Historical Society
- Brooklyn Museum
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Lighthouse Museum
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- Fraunces Tavern Museum
- Museum at Eldridge Street
- Museum of American Finance
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- The Radio City Stage Door Tour
- Madison Square Garden All-Access Tour
- When Harry Met Sally Bus Tour
- The TOUR
- Central Park TV and Movie Sites Tour
- Grayline CitySightseeing DowntownTour & Uptown Tour (valid for 72 hours)
- Grayline CitySightseeing Manhattan Experience Highlights Tour
- Grayline CItySightseeing Night Tour (valid for 24 hours)
- Bronx’s Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Tour
- NYC Slavery Tour
- South Bronx Renaissance Tour
- SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown Tour
- HighLine, Chelsea, Meatpacking Tour
- Greenwich Village Tour
- Broadway Walking Tour
- Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Heights & Dumbo Walking Tour
- Graffiti & Street Art Tour
- Best of Brooklyn Tour
- Central Park Sightseeing Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Walking Tour
- CitySightseeing New York Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour
- City Sightseeing New York Sunset Cruise
- New York Water Taxi Statue of Liberty Express
- New York Water Taxi Statue by Night
- Circle Line Liberty Cruise
Your voucher can be exchanged at the following location:
- Gray Line City Sightseeing New York Visitor Centre: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue.
The Sightseeing FLEX Pass
Download the Madame Tussauds app before you go and find out more about their latest figures. The app also takes you through different celebrity zones and tells you more about what’s in each of them.
Average 4 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Sightseeing Flex Pass
- Individual attractions may be withdrawn from the program without notice and we cannot guarantee the exact inclusions for the time of your visit to New York.
- The Sightseeing FLEX Pass vouchers are easily exchanged at the Gray Line CitySightseeing NY Visitor Centres which is located at: 777 8th Avenue. Full address and contact details will be provided on your voucher.
- If you choose to use one the Gray Line City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off bus tours as your choice, please advise when you pick up your Sightseeing FLEX Pass vouchers at the Gray Line CitySightseeing NY Visitor Centre. Your bus ticket will be given to you there. Once you have your ticket, you can hop-on the bus at any stop on the route, any time the bus is running.
- Once you have received your pass, simply visit your chosen attractions. Please note, you may need to present your pass at the attraction's ticket office upon arrival in exchange for an actual ticket.
- Sometimes there may be a queue at an attraction. Unless specified, your pass does not enable you to skip the queue. Alas, queues for certain attractions can be extremely busy especially during peak seasons.
- Attractions which require a reservation will be noted in the guidebook once you collect your pass. Making a reservation will not activate your Pass. You must make all reservations for a day in which your pass is still valid.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Sightseeing Flex Pass
- Where do I collect my pass?
The Sightseeing FLEX Pass vouchers are easily exchanged at a Gray Line CitySightseeing NY Visitor Centre which is located in the Port Authority Bus Terminal, 42nd St. (between 8th & 9th Avenues), New York, New York 10036. Entrance is on 42nd Street side, ground level.
- How does my pass work?
Once you have collected your pass, simply visit your chosen attractions. Please note, you may need to present your pass at the attraction's ticket office upon arrival in exchange for an actual ticket. Sometimes there may be a queue at an attraction - unless specified your pass does not enable you to skip the queue. Also queues for certain attractions can be extremely busy especially during peak seasons.
- Do I need to choose a specific date for the tour?
No, you will be issued with an open-dated voucher that can be redeemed at any time during your stay in New York. You then have 30 days to visit your chosen attractions.