Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket PLUS Pedestal Access
4.5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Board the Statue of Liberty Ferry to meet Lady Liberty before heading to historical Ellis Island.
Our guide to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket PLUS Pedestal Access
Start your day by meeting your guide at Battery park for a 30 minute guided tour of the park, before enjoying reserved access to the Statue of Liberty Ferry which will take you across New York Harbour to Liberty Island.
Built by Gustave Eiffel, “Lady Liberty” was a gift to the United States from the people of France. Take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic. Enjoy stunning views back across to Manhattan and across to Brooklyn from the Pedestal of the Statue of Liberty.
Then, cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island! Pick up your audio guide on arrival (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic) and explore independently. Journey through the 60-plus years that the facility processed new arrivals at the start of their lives in America.
After a morning of excitement, education and exhilaration, you'll be ferried back to Battery Park to enjoy the rest of your day.
Around 3.5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket PLUS Pedestal Access
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
- Tour participants must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the Statue lobby to the top of the pedestal.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items.
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $2.00 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers.
- Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
- Ferries depart every 20 minutes from Liberty Island to Ellis Island - and again returning to Battery Park
- Government-issued ID is compulsory to enter enter Liberty Island.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket PLUS Pedestal Access
I have mobility issues/use a wheelchair, can I take this tour?
Yes! The Statue Pedestal has elevator access so this tour can accomodate wheelchair users or those with limited mobility. The only part you will not be able to visit is a small platform at the very top of the Statue Pedestal.