THE TOUR New York City
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
THE TOUR Powered by THE RIDE is a 90-minute multimedia sightseeing experience with one NYC licensed tour navigator and a route spanning Midtown Manhattan and a bit of the Upper West Side. Discover the past, present and future of NYC on this unique sightseeing tour!
Our guide to THE TOUR New York City
Discover the past, present and future of NYC on this unique sightseeing tour! You’ll tour the city in a completely new way through our floor-to-ceiling glass windows and stadium style seating! Sit comfortably in our climate controlled motor coaches and never worry about rain, snow, hot or cold – something other tours cannot say!
THE TOUR Powered by THE RIDE navigates a 90 minute route exploring over ten NYC neighbourhoods and 50 landmarks, including Lincoln Center, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, the Garment District, Empire State Building, Times Square, Columbus Circle, Madison Avenue, New York Public Library, Bryant Park, and the famous Forty-Second Street, to name a few sites.Your journey will be augmented by deeply researched audio/visual support conveying the history and growth of Manhattan – with some exciting surprises along the way, thanks to our 40 LCD TV’s, surround sound and LED lights.
Weekdays (no weekends)
THE TOUR departs at 11.00am, 12.00am and 1.00pm with seasonal variations.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for THE TOUR New York City
- CHILD POLICY: THE TOUR is suitable for kids ages 6 and up. However, please be advised that certain content may not be appropriate for children. You never know what might happen on the streets of New York! Children under the age of 6 are not allowed on the bus.
- Food and drinks are not allowed on THE TOUR
- THE TOUR is not wheelchair accessible and you will need to climb stairs to enter.
- Exchange your voucher for a ticket at THE TOUR in the queue at 45th Street and Broadway.
Frequently Asked Questions for THE TOUR New York City
- Does THE TOUR happen in bad weather?
Yes, THE TOUR takes place in all kinds of weather except for the occasional blizzard or hurricane. If either of those weather occurrences do happen, THE TOUR will be in touch by phone or email.
- Can I hop on and off like other bus tours?
THE TOUR is not a bus tour through New York, it’s an entertainment experience that highlights Midtown Manhattan/Upper West Side. So, hopping on or off THE TOUR would mean you’d miss a huge part of the experience. Not to mention you’d probably really hurt yourself hopping on or off the tallest vehicle allowed on the streets of New York by federal law!
- Are there seat belts on the bus?
Just like a regular tour, city or private charter bus, there are no seat belts on THE TOUR. And you’ve heard about NYC traffic, right? We don’t go fast enough to warrant seat belts.
- Is there a bathroom on the bus?
Sorry, there are no bathrooms on the bus.
- How do I collect my ticket?
Simply exchange your Attraction Tickets Direct voucher for a ticket at THE TOUR in the queue at 45th Street & Broadway.