Private limo tour of New York City
Feel the heartbeat of New York City from the comfort of a Stretch Limousine! This superb premium tour allows up to 8 people to cruise the avenues in true high-roller style.
Our guide to Private limo tour of New York City
Your chauffeured journey includes the services of a private guide - an experienced native New Yorker who will give you the inside knowledge in addition to taking you to the most fascinating areas of the City. Starting in the historic West Village, the past and present home to some of the City's most influential residents, the tour will then venture across the Brooklyn Bridge for one of the most spectacular views of Manhattan's famous skyline.
Your fantastic 3 hour tour will take in the following:
- The West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's Bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, an up and coming neighbourhood and home to the annual Film Festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobble-stoned dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- The Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges built in 1870
- The Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Sunday – Thursday: 10:15hrs & 19:15hrs