Blue Lagoon Return Transfer from Keflavik Airport
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
What better way to start your Icelandic adventure than bathing in the famous Blue Lagoon? After arriving at Keflavik Airport, simply jump on the next departing bus to the Blue Lagoon. Once you've recharged your batteries, you can either head back to Keflavik for your onward flight or head into Reykjavik.
Our guide to Blue Lagoon Return Transfer from Keflavik Airport
Set in a lava field south of Reykjavik and surrounded by snow-capped mountains, Blue Lagoon is an inimitable geothermal spa with water temperatures of 100 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit all year round.
The water contains mineral salts, silica and blue-green algae that help to cleanse and exfoliate the skin, leaving it feeling nourished and revitalized. Bathing in this dreamlike environment is an experience not to be missed and is sure to leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Also on site is a geothermal sauna, spa offering a wide range of massages and treatments, shop selling unique skincare products, and an a-la-carte restaurant. You are also free to wander around the whole grounds and absorb the Blue lagoon’s spectacular setting.
This tour is ideal for stopover passengers at Keflavik International Airport and after your visit to the Blue Lagoon, you can either go on towards Rekjavik or be taken to Keflavik International Airport.
Please note: This experience does not include the entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon. It is highly recommended to pre-book an admission ticket.
Schedule (subject to change)
- KEF Airport to Blue Lagoon: 08:00
- Blue Lagoon to KEF Airport: 14:00
Daily, year round.
Variable – you can decide how long you want to stay at the Blue Lagoon but it needs to fit in with the set pick-up and return times.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Blue Lagoon Return Transfer from Keflavik Airport
- Admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon is NOT included in the tour price.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Towels and bathing suits are available for hire at Blue lagoon but you can also bring your own.
- Children under the age of 2 are not allowed to go into the Blue Lagoon but are welcome on the premises.
- Children MUST be aged 1 year old and weigh a minimum of 9kg to participate on this tour. Babies younger than 1-year-old (under 9 kg) are only safe in baby car seats that require 3-point seat belts, which cannot be provided. and you can not bring your own car seat. Child´s car seats for children 9 – 18 kg approx. (1 – 3 or 4 years old) will be provided. Children aged 3 or 4 years and older (over 18 kg) can use the normal seat belts on the bus.
- Children at the age of 2-8 must use inflatable armbands at all times when bathing in the Lagoon. The armbands are available at the bathing area.
- No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Excursions. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Blue Lagoon Return Transfer from Keflavik Airport
Is there a minimum age limit at the Blue Lagoon?
Yes, there is a minimum age requirement of 2 years to go into the water. Toddlers are certainly allowed on the premises with their parents/supervisors. Children from age 2-13 are welcome to go into the water and enjoy the Blue Lagoon with their family or their guardians. Due to the origin of the Blue Lagoon seawater, it's colour sudden changes in temperature and rough surface, children from age 2-8 must wear inflatable armbands in the lagoon. These are provided free of charge. Please note that each guardian is only allowed to supervise two children under the age of 10. For safety, and out of respect for other guests, please keep an eye on your children at all times. There is no children day-care or other special children facilities at the Blue Lagoon.
Is it possible to visit Blue Lagoon without going in the water?
No, it's not possible without purchasing one of the admission tickets. However, if you are travelling with other people (family or group) that are bathing, and you can't for whatever reason follow them, you are certainly welcome to enter the facilities with them and wait at the cafe. You can dine at LAVA restaurant, have light refreshments at Blue Cafe and shop in the Blue Lagoon store.
Facilities & Amenities
Is there WI-FI access available at Blue Lagoon?
There is a WI-FI in the building, free of charge for guests.
Do they provide bathrobes at Blue Lagoon?
You can rent thick cotton robes at Blue Lagoon. For those who are travelling light, it’s worth mentioning that Blue Lagoon shower gel and Blue Lagoon hair conditioner is complimentary in the showers. Also, there is both female and male swimwear available for renting. The female swimsuits are one piece and the male swimwear is shorts. Swimwear is worn in and around all areas of the bathing area in the lagoon.
How accessible is the lagoon to a wheelchair user?
You can access Blue Lagoon easily both indoor and outdoor. There are stairs with a handrail that leads into the water. There is also a pool access lift by the indoor lagoon entrance area.
What day and time of the week tend to be the least crowded at Blue Lagoon?
Blue Lagoon is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Iceland. There are limits on how many guests can visit at each time and, most often, the Blue Lagoon is fully booked until late afternoons 1-2 days in advance. We highly recommend that you pre-book your ticket well in advance, to be sure that you can fit the Blue Lagoon in your Iceland travel schedule.
Food & Drink
Is it possible to bring your own food to Blue Lagoon?
No. Guests are kindly asked to respect that all chairs and tables are intended for customers at the Lagoon bar or Blue Café. Exceptions are made for small children (baby food) or special needs.
How long does it take to get from Keflavik airport to Blue Lagoon?
It usually takes around 20-30 minutes to go from the airport to Blue Lagoon.