Blue Lagoon Return Transfer from Keflavik Airport
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
What better way to start your Icelandic adventure than bathing in the famous Blue Lagoon? After arriving at Keflavik Airport, simply jump on the next departing bus to the Blue Lagoon. Once you've recharged your batteries, you can either head back to Keflavik for your onward flight or head into Reykjavik.
Our guide to Blue Lagoon Return Transfer from Keflavik Airport
Set in a lava field south of Reykjavik and surrounded by snow-capped mountains, Blue Lagoon is an inimitable geothermal spa with water temperatures of 100 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit all year round.
The water contains mineral salts, silica and blue-green algae that help to cleanse and exfoliate the skin, leaving it feeling nourished and revitalized. Bathing in this dreamlike environment is an experience not to be missed and is sure to leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Also on site is a geothermal sauna, spa offering a wide range of massages and treatments, shop selling unique skincare products, and an a-la-carte restaurant. You are also free to wander around the whole grounds and absorb the Blue lagoon’s spectacular setting.
This tour is ideal for stopover passengers at Keflavik International Airport and after your visit to the Blue Lagoon, you can either go on towards Rekjavik or be taken to Keflavik International Airport.
Please note: This experience does not include the entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon. It is highly recommended to pre-book an admission ticket.
Schedule (subject to change)
- KEF Airport to Blue Lagoon: 07:00, 08:45, 11:30, 13:00, 14:30, 16:00, 17:30.
- Blue Lagoon to KEF Airport: 09:25, 12:10, 13:40, 15:10, 16:40.
- Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik: 11:15, 12:15, 13:15, 14:15, 15:15, 16:15, 17:15, 18:15, 19:15, 20:15, 22:15.
Daily, year round.
Variable – you can decide how long you want to stay at the Blue Lagoon but it needs to fit in with the set pick-up and return times.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Blue Lagoon Return Transfer from Keflavik Airport
- Admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon is NOT included in the tour price.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Towels and bathing suits are available for hire at Blue lagoon but you can also bring your own.
- Children under the age of 2 are not allowed to go into the Blue Lagoon but are welcome on the premises.
- Children MUST be aged 1 year old and weigh a minimum of 9kg to participate on this tour. Babies younger than 1-year-old (under 9 kg) are only safe in baby car seats that require 3-point seat belts, which cannot be provided. and you can not bring your own car seat. Child´s car seats for children 9 – 18 kg approx. (1 – 3 or 4 years old) will be provided. Children aged 3 or 4 years and older (over 18 kg) can use the normal seat belts on the bus.
- Children at the age of 2-8 must use inflatable armbands at all times when bathing in the Lagoon. The armbands are available at the bathing area.
- No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Excursions. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.