Historic City Sightseeing Helicopter Tour - Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See one of 14 cities from on high from the cabin of a helicopter, and experience flying through the air in a unique piece of machinery on this City Sightseeing Helicopter Tour for one.
Our guide to Historic City Sightseeing Helicopter Tour - Experience Voucher
You’ll be able to experience a city near you from a fresh vantage point, or discover somewhere you’ve never visited before but have always dreamed of seeing.
From Perth with its bridges and Scone Palace down to Oxford and the Dreaming Spires, there are 14 cities you can choose from each with its own great landmarks and features to try and spot.
You won’t need to worry about missing any of them though, as your experienced pilot will be able to point out all of the sights as you travel over the buildings and countryside surrounding your chosen city.
Cameras are more than welcome too, so you can take as many pictures as your camera can handle of all the great things that you can see from 1000ft up in the air. As if flying in a helicopter wasn’t jealousy-inducing enough, the pictures you’ll be able to show off afterwards are sure to generate some envious looks.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
The experience is available in:
- Gloucestershire - Gloucester
- Oxfordshire - Oxford
- Lancashire - Blackpool
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Lancashire - Blackburn
- Merseyside - Liverpool
- Cumbria - Wigton
- Tyne & Wear - Newcastle
- Tyne & Wear - Dinnington
- County Durham - Ferryhill
- Scotland - North Ayrshire
- Scotland - Renfrewshire
- Scotland - Stirling
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- South Wales - Newport
- North Yorkshire - Elvington
- Nottinghamshire - Nottingham
- Lincolnshire - Skegness
- West Midlands - Wolverhampton
- Warwickshire - Rugby
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Historic City Sightseeing Helicopter Tour - Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
- Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant.
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with you GP before booking.
- This experience is not suitable for spectators as participants can only be seen on the take off and landing.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue.
- Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
- The experience is available on one weekend day per month from April to October.
- Please note, flights are unable to pass directly over the city of Durham as an exclusion zone is in place due to the prison located within the city.
- We advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. All bookings are subject to availability..
- Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience, the flight time is approximately 15 minutes.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.