Best of Venice Walking Tour with Skip-the-line Entrance to St Mark’s Basilica
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Venice's most popular walking tour...
This action-packed tour takes in St Mark's Square, St Mark's Basilica, Bridge of Sighs, Doge's Palace (exterior), Bell and Clock tower, Castello district and more! With no more than 20 people on the walk and a top-notch guide, there's no better way of exploring Venice.
Our guide to Best of Venice Walking Tour with Skip-the-line Entrance to St Mark’s Basilica
Tracing the history of Venice from its origins to modern times, this popular tour features the city's famous landmarks combined with skip the line tickets for St. Marks Basilica and a delightful stroll through the enchanting Hidden Venice.
Limited to a maximum of 20 participants and equipped with complimentary head-phones so that you can follow every word of your expert English-speaking guide, the itinerary begins with a stroll around St. Mark's Square taking in major monuments such as Doge's Palace, Bridge of Sighs and the Bell and Clock Towers.
Next, the group will bypass the queues at St. Mark's Basilica courtesy of skip the line tickets and enjoy an in-depth tour of St. Mark's Basilica.
In the second part of the tour, leave the hordes of tourists behind in St. Mark's Square to explore a very different Venice often known as 'Hidden Venice'.
With your expert guide narrating as you go, enjoy exploring another world of narrow alleyways and meandering canals, punctuated by delicate bridges, hidden architectural gems and fascinating tales about the Venetians who created this incredible city from absolutely nothing!
Winter (November to March): Tuesday, Friday and Saturday; Summer (April to October): Monday to Sunday.
Around 2 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Best of Venice Walking Tour with Skip-the-line Entrance to St Mark’s Basilica
- St. Mark's Basilica can sometimes close without notice due to high water levels or festivities.
- Please note - guaranteed skip-the-line entrance tickets for St Mark's Basilica are compulsory to visit between April to October due to the high number of visitors. However, other times of the year are considered off-peak and the skip-the-line element may not actually be required.
- During high water levels, the tour will take place but it might be partly adapt according to the weather conditions.
- When St Mark’s Basilica is open during high water levels, skip the line tickets will not be accepted as all visitors must use only one door to access the church.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter St Marks Basilica. Large bags are not allowed inside the Basilica.
- This tour is of a historical area and is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- A minimum of 6 people is required for the tour to operate. If the minimum numbers are not reached on your chosen date you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Maximum of 20 people per guide.
- Cancellation Policy: More than 8 days before tour departure: no charge; From 7 to 4 days: 50% charge; Less than 3 days and no show: 100% non-refundable.