[COMBO-DO NOT BOOK] Aquaventure Water Park Admission Ticket
4.5 stars: Based on 79 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Jump into the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East...
Jump into the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East. Aquaventure is over flowing with 42 fun-filled acres, master-blasters, speedslide, rivers, rapids, Splashers children’s play area, lush tropical landscapes and a private beach. Spectacular rides and thrilling glides make Aquaventure the most exciting day out in Dubai!
Our guide to [COMBO-DO NOT BOOK] Aquaventure Water Park Admission Ticket
For the ultimate family day out in Dubai, jump into the largest and most exciting waterpark in Dubai. Here you will find uphill water coasters, thrilling plunges, master-blasters, speed-slides, relaxing rivers, white water rapids and a beautiful private beach with fantastic views of Dubai’s Skyline.
Spend the day enjoying a series of thrilling waterslides, a 2.3 kilometre tidal river, dramatic wave surges and beautiful waterfalls set amidst a tropical landscape. Test your nerves at the exhilarating Ziggurat, and plunge more than 27 meters down the Leap of Faith, a near vertical freefall waterslide through shark-filled waters.
The Tower of Poseidon at Aquaventure is bursting with adrenaline pumping, record breaking waterslides plus the Middle East’s longest zip line circuit. Take on the monstrous leviathan that is the Aquaconda - the world's largest water slide.
Experience a burst of weightlessness on Zoomerango. Or truly test your nerves as you feel the wrath of Poseidon's Revenge which sends you plummeting at speeds of 60 kilometres per hour!
For quieter moments, guests can unwind on the sun speckled beach and indulge in light snacks and refreshments from Barracudas and Shark Bites restaurants as well as the kiosks across the park.
Younger guests can have fun with Splashers, their own water playground in which to frolic. Climbing frames, rope bridges, water jets and cannons guarantee to make Aquaventure the perfect playground for the entire family.
Among the many rides and attractions you will discover:
- Leap of Faith: Have you got what it takes to ride? At a mind blowing 27.5m tall and 61m long, the Leap of Faith catapults riders at speeds of up to 60 miles per hour down an almost vertical plunge and through a shark infested lagoon (you’ll be glad to hear you’ll be behind glass!). Not for the faint of heart this one!
- Shark Attack: Journey to the mysterious core of the Ziggurat through dark and twisting tunnels before being thrust into a tunnel within Shark Lagoon, where you can enjoy the thrill of seeing sharks, rays and reef fish up close at a leisurely ‘shark-viewing’ pace.
- The River Rides: Aquaventure boasts over a mile of inter-connected waterways so all you need to do is grab a tube and float your way around this beautiful park. Spice things up on your way around and brave the rapids or for an absolutely lazy day in the sun enjoy the leisurely tidal effect of The Surge.
- Scream along the Aquaconda, the world's largest waterslide at 9.2m wide.
- Challenge Slitherine and speed through the World’s First Dual Waterslide Within a Waterslide.
- Poseidon’s Revenge sends you plummeting at speeds of 60 kilometres per hour!
- Zoomerango will have you experiencing a mix of sensations: Mega drop plummets, vertical zooms and a burst of weightlessness.
- Splashers: This enormous splashy water playground is designed for children under 1.2 metres tall and has 10 slides, 2 dumping buckets, wacky rope-bridges, water jets and climbing frames. With enough to keep younger guests entertained all day long all you need to bring is plenty of energy!
Aquaventure Waterpark is located within Atlantis the Palm on Palm Jumeirah.
Aquaventure is open daily throughout the year from 10.00am until sunset.
Child tickets are valid for all children under 1.2m. Children over this height must purchase an adult ticket.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for [COMBO-DO NOT BOOK] Aquaventure Water Park Admission Ticket
- You will be sent an Aquaventure Ticket voucher which is easily exchanged at the Aquaventure Ticketing Plaza for entry to the park.
- Aquaventure tickets should not be booked by guests staying at the Atlantis, The Palm, as unlimited admission to Aquaventure is included for in-house guests.
- Tickets are valid for one visit to Aquaventure Water Park.
- Child tickets are valid for all children from the age of 3 but under 1.2m tall - children over this height must purchase an adult ticket.
- Children aged 0-2 years old may visit the park free of charge.
- All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
- Children must be 13 years old and above to enter Aquaventure if unaccompanied by an adult.
- There is a cashless payment system at Aquaventure that allows you to load up a wristband using cash or a credit card when you arrive. You can then use your wristband to purchase food, drinks and souvenirs. The wristband also acts as the key to your locker.
- Towels and lockers are available to rent, additional cost payable locally.
- For safety and hygiene purposes, please wear appropriate swim attire. Please observe and respect local cultural sensitivity. The following are NOT PERMITTED to be worn while in the water: abayas; sarees; long shirts; long pants and jeans; underwear or similar items; street clothes; cotton shorts or see through items.
- Atlantis Management reserves the right to determine what swim attire is appropriate and what is not. No refunds or discounts will be given to guests whom are unable to ride the slides due to inappropriate swim attire.
Frequently Asked Questions for [COMBO-DO NOT BOOK] Aquaventure Water Park Admission Ticket
- What is Aquaventure's child policy?
Guests aged 0-2 may visit the park for free; Guests aged 3 and over and under 1.2 metres qualify for a child ticket. Children over 1.2m tall, must purchase an adult ticket. All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
- Are towels and lockers available?
Towels and lockers are available to rent locally.