Queenstown Zipline Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Launching from the Ziptrek Treehouse at the Skyline Gondola summit, zipline down the mountain and take in panoramic views of Lake Wakatipu and the snow-capped Remarkables mountain range. With a choice between beginner and high-velocity tours, it’s an outdoor adventure the whole family can enjoy.
Our guide to Queenstown Zipline Tour
Strap yourself in for a zipline adventure in New Zealand's adventure capital. Experienced guides will ensure you're safely harnessed before you're launched into a scenic eco-tour that takes in Queenstown's forests of beech trees and surrounding snowcapped Alps.
Ziplining from tree to tree, chat with experienced guides at aerial tree-house platforms while you transfer from one zipline to the next. Enjoy the views and learn a little Queenstown history and ecology before zooming down the next line.
Ziptrek Moa 4-Line Tour (2 hours) - Available at 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm.
The best-framed views of Lake Wakatipu can be experienced on an interpretive guided tour using flying foxes as low impact adventure access. Join us on a series of lines that traverse the forest in a way that will never be forgotten. This tour is perfect for families, groups and those who have never ziplined before.
Come join us on our exhilarating Moa zipline (flying fox) adventure above spectacular Queenstown! Ride up the Skyline Gondola and then glide through the treetops on a series of four flying foxes. Your experienced Guides will deliver an interpretive tour as you "Zzziiiiiip" from tree to tree. Breath in some pristine mountain air as you venture on a carefully crafted journey that combines exhilaration, adventure, and ecological exploration.
Offering spectacular views of the surroundings, Ziptrek Ecotours offers a thrilling eco-adventure experience, while also providing the opportunity to learn about what this breathtaking place has to offer.
Ziptrek Kea 6-Line Tour (3 hours) - Available at 09:40am and 1:20pm, plus 4:40pm from Oct to April only.
Fly on all six lines in Ziptrek's newest adventure. Two incredible new flying foxes including the steepest tree to tree flying fox in the world!
Our newest addition to the Ziptrek Ecotour more than doubles Ziptreks flying fox distance and gives those with an appetite for adrenaline the chance to take zip-lining to a hair-raising level. Zippers on the Kea Tour will fly down the hill for about a kilometre, the equivalent length of 10 rugby pitches.
The Kea Tour is a three-hour high-velocity 6-line adventure that includes a stunning 20-minute guided trek along a new extension of the local 'Tiki Trail', an ancient native Beech forest on our aerial tree-platforms. Experience the forest as never before.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Queenstown Zipline Tour
- The Skyline Gondola pass is not included and can be purchased directly from the Skyline terminal building on the day of your tour.
- Please dress for the weather conditions of the day. An extra layer is advised as it is much cooler up in the forest than in downtown Queenstown.
- Closed-toe shoes are compulsory for safety reasons.
- Participants can bring a camera as long as there is a strap on it that can be attached to their harness.
- Minimum weight is 30kg. Maximum weight limit of 125kg. Cannot take anyone who is pregnant.
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- Minimum age is 6 years; Children 14 years and under must be accompanied by an adult on tour.
- All guests are required to sign a Release of Liability waiver form before participating on tour. Those under 18 years of age must have this signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.