Free COVID Cover
Added Happiness! Book with Total Confidence - for added peace of mind, AttractionTickets.com offers free COVID-19 Cover on ALL tickets. If an attraction closes, borders close or the FCO advises against travel to a destination as a result of COVID-19, customers can cancel for free and receive a full refund within 14 days guaranteed.
Free COVID Cover is included with all tickets purchased on or after 11 September 2020.
We understand that flexibility is everything during uncertain times. With our Free COVID Cover, book your attraction tickets safe in the knowledge that if your plans are disrupted by COVID-19, you can either amend your booking for free or cancel your booking with a full refund paid within 14 Days. No Quibble, No Hassle, No Stress.
Our Covid 19 Cover offers Full Refund Protection in any of the following situations:
- Your chosen attraction is closed on your activity date due to COVID-19
- The origin or destination country border is closed to travel for the duration of your holiday dates
- The FCO advises against travel to a destination for the duration of your holiday dates as a result of COVID-19
If you choose to cancel your booking as a result of any of the circumstances listed above, we guarantee to refund all monies paid within 14 days of notice.
Covid Cover is automatically included as standard with all attraction tickets except those few tickets listed in the conditions below.
For total peace of mind, customers purchasing Walt Disney World Florida Tickets, Universal Orlando Tickets or SeaWorld Orlando tickets can upgrade their tickets at the time of booking to include Flex-Plus Ticket Protection. Starting at just £10 per ticket, Flex-Plus offers the flexibility to cancel for free (the refund paid will be the equivalent of the standard ticket price) for any reason at any time pre-departure and offers added protection if your holiday is disrupted for any reason including changing quarantine rules, hurricanes, family bereavement and illness. With Flex-Plus we will also offer a full refund on any non-activated tickets should your plans change whilst on holiday and will replace your tickets for free should they get lost, damaged or stolen.
Terms and Conditions:
- Free COVID Cover is included with all tickets purchased on or after 11 September 2020.
- Your COVID Cover can only be activated if your holiday is disrupted by attraction closure, border closure or an FCO advisory against travel to a destination as a result of COVID-19.
- The 14-day refund applies from the day we confirm your request to cancel under the Free COVID Cover where your booking is made up of e-tickets or vouchers. For bookings with physical tickets, the 14-days will commence from date the tickets are received back at our London office. An email confirming receipt of tickets will be emailed upon receipt of tickets.
- Free COVID Cover is only available if tickets remain unactivated/unused. Refunds on partially used tickets are at the discretion of the respective attraction/supplier.
- Proof of holiday flights/transportation and/or accommodation bookings may be requested to confirm travel dates.
- Deposit Credit Notes are excluded from the Free COVID Cover Offer. New bookings created using Credit Notes can only be partially refunded as the Credit Note portion of the payment remains non-refundable. All payments on a new booking in addition to the Credit Note will still benefit from COVID Cover.
- The following tickets are excluded from the Free COVID Cover Offer: All Disneyland Paris Tickets, all Dubai Parks and Resorts Tickets, all Las Vegas Shows, all Sports Tickets.