The Blackpool Dungeon Admission Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Journey through Lancashire’s darkest and funniest history, it’s so much fun it’s scary! Winner of Best for Big Kids in the Day Out With The Kids Family Favourites Awards 2019!
Our guide to The Blackpool Dungeon Admission Ticket
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction for the whole family to enjoy, where yo'll live and breathe Lancashire's 'orrible past. As you move from show to show you'll see, smell and hear the gruesome history the county holds throughout this exciting, interactive adventure through the past finishing with the ultimate Drop Ride to the Death....if you dare? Make a stop by The Red Lion Tavern for some terror-fic refreshments too!
Discover the ultimate thrill-filled journey through 1,000 years of the region's murky past, with 10 awesome live shows and a 60 minute tour filled with laughter, theatre, jokes, history, special effects and hilarious new seasonal shows every year.
The Blackpool Dungeon is open daily throughout the year and is located on Black Hey Street at the bottom of The Blackpool Tower.
Allow approximately 60-75 minutes for your visit to the Blackpool Dungeon.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Blackpool Dungeon Admission Ticket
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- Child Policy: Children are welcome to visit the London Dungeon with a recommended minimum age of 10 years. However, whilst many children do visit the Blackpool Dungeon and enjoy the experience, some may not enjoy the experience as areas of the attraction are particularly dark with loud noises. Parental discretion is advised.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your Blackpool Dungeon visit date if your plans change, 24 hours before your visit, with the flexibility to move your London Dungeon visit to any time before the end of 2021. Simply click on the booking link found on your London Dungeon ticket and amend your visit to a new date/time.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Blackpool Dungeon Admission Ticket
How do I receive my Blackpool Dungeon tickets?
Your gate-ready digital ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print a copy and show on arrival at the Blackpool Dungeon.