Entry to Keukenhof and Return Transfer
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the vibrant Keukenhof gardens at your own pace with fast track admission and return transportation to Amsterdam. Home to more than seven million stunning flowers, located in a variety of fields with distinct themes, this fantastic attraction is the largest flower garden in Europe and one of the most spectacular attractions in the Netherlands.
Our guide to Entry to Keukenhof and Return Transfer
Enjoy hassle-free bus transportation from Amsterdam centre to Keukenhof Gardens with fast-track admission to the park, allowing you more time to explore the beautiful gardens at your own pace.
Keukenhof is located near the town of Lisse in the Netherlands and is open for just two months of the year, making the annual event one of the most popular in Europe.
It showcases a huge flower exhibition where hundreds of glorious outdoor and indoor gardens create a majestic colourful atmosphere - see tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, flowering shrubs, and ancient trees covered in blossom.
This excursion includes an optional one-hour guided tour which will take you to the best spots and includes background information about the park and the flowers.
Don't miss the indoor flower shows where Dutch growers present their most stunning flowers and floral displays, ranging from fragrant roses to hyacinths and tulips, chrysanthemums and orchids.
Daily, from March to May.
Daily departures from Central Amsterdam (de Ruijterkade 34A) from 09.00am, 12.00pm and 3.00pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Entry to Keukenhof and Return Transfer
- Please note: Bus operates every half hour and operates on a first-come, first-served basis. It it recommended to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your preferred departure.
- A variety of flowers bloom from March to May, however the best chance to see the gardens at their very best, including the tulips would be April.
- Please note: depending on traffic it can take up to an hour to get between downtown Amsterdam and Keukenhof.
- Daily departures from central Amsterdam (de Ruijterkade 34A) from 09.00am, 12.00pm and 3.00pm. Departures from the Keukenhof to Amsterdam from 12.15pm – 6.45pm every 30 minutes. The last departure from the Keukenhof to Amsterdam is at 6.45pm.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.