Barcelona Gourmet Tapas & Wine Tasting Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Immerse yourself in an evening of delicious modern Catalan cuisine and wine, on a journey through the gourmet food of authentic Barcelona.
Our guide to Barcelona Gourmet Tapas & Wine Tasting Tour
Join us for an evening of great food and interesting wines in Barcelona's historic Born neighborhood. Tonight, we're leaving the Rioja and Ribera behind and diving into the world of unique Catalan wines instead. We'll sit down at modern bars and restaurants for an elevated dining experience where the contemporary food has clear ties to tradition.
Please note that this description is an example and stops or tastes may vary depending on the season, day of the week, and group size. Regardless of where your tour goes, you always have a delicious experience.
Discover what makes Barcelona stand out from the rest of Spanish cuisine on this finely tuned tour.
You’ll begin by sampling a blend of Catalan and Latin American cuisine at a specially selected tapas restaurant. Enjoy this quintessential range of Barcelona tapas and home-cooked options along with a glass of white wine and vermouth straight from the tap as you learn about the inspiration behind the menu, honoring the owner's native Argentina.
Next on the menu is a chance to celebrate one of Spain’s most beloved ingredients - pork! This spot is run by two local families, who take pride in producing their own cured meats, growing their own produce, and baking their own bread. When you step into the kitchen and meet the chef, you’ll hear more about their process and have the chance to make your own version of one of Catalonia’s delicacies. Alongside an assortment of pork-based tapas, you’ll taste some Cava - delicious sparkling Spanish wine mostly produced in Catalonia.
Our last stop will be at a place where most visitors have to wait weeks for a reservation – and for good reason! At a sit-down tapas dinner, you’ll learn more about tapas culture in Barcelona as you enjoy some melt-in-the-mouth Iberian pork and tender braised beef. The farm-to-table food here has a strong connection to tradition while embracing modern techniques.
By the end of the evening, you’ll come away with a true taste of Barcelona's culture.
Plaça d'Antonio López, Barcelona, 08003, ES
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Barcelona Gourmet Tapas & Wine Tasting Tour
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- There is enough food provided for a full meal (substitues dinner)
- In hotter months bring some water.
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease.
- We do not recommend this tour for vegans.
- This tour is adaptable for: Vegetarians, Pescatarians, Gluten free (not celiacs), Dairy free, Non-alcoholic options & Pregnant women. If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please note it when booking.
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour
- We can acommodate gluten free but cannot guarantee that were will be no risk of cross contamination in the case of celiacs.
- This tour meets 10 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.