Fast Track Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Guided Tour with Transfer
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit two of the most important works of the famous architect Antoni Gaudí, the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. Discover how nature influenced and inspired his amazing works. Join a guided tour to discover the abundant symbolism of his art, the history and the hidden places of each monument with a local guide.
Our guide to Fast Track Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Guided Tour with Transfer
Park Güell guided tour:
An experienced guide will pick you up after check in and you will enter the venue together. Remember to check in 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
As one of the most important works by Antoni Gaudí, the park is set in a unique area with amazing views over the city. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984, discover how the original project of Gaudí changed to build the current public park. Walk around the Monumental area of the park following your guide. Wander at Gaudí’s mastery and see how he created a naturalistic and organic style, achieving a perfect fusion between architecture and nature.
Sagrada Familia guided tour:
An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica. Remember to check in 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets. Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details.
Park Güell + Sagrada Familia: for departures at 10.00am and 11.00am.
- Meeting point at Gaudí Experience on Larrard Street number 41
- Second part of the tour starts at 1.00pm from the Julià Travel office in Carrer de Sardenya 311. Transportation between sights is included.
Sagrada Familia + Park Güell: for departure at 2.00pm or 3.00pm (depending on the season).
- Meeting point at the office of Julià Travel in Carrer de Sardenya number 311.
- Second part of the tour starts from Park Güell. Transportation between sights included.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Fast Track Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Guided Tour with Transfer
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- This tour will have a maximum of 30 travelers per guide.
- Please be aware this is a walking tour, please be ready and we recommend wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- The Sagrada Familia reserves the right to refuse admission. At the entrance, visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal items checked.
- The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue: Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Visitors cannot enter barefoot or with flip-flops. No see-through clothing, plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies. No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
- The guide will have one ticket for the whole group, which must enter together. Late arrival to the meeting point will result in the loss of the tour, as the same tickets cannot be used again because they will be validated at the Park Güell or Sagrada Familia entrance
- We cannot predict when the Sagrada Familia will be crowded. In general long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines, and which will not.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point, so please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security.