Sagrada Familia with Towers Skip the Line Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Stunning must-see attraction in the heart of Barcelona!
Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. Avoid the long queues on this one-hour, skip-the-line guided tour. Your Sagrada Familia ticket will be pre-booked and pre-paid for fast, hassle-free entry into this iconic Barcelona landmark and also includes an ascent of the world-famous towers!
Our guide to Sagrada Familia with Towers Skip the Line Ticket
Pre-booking this Sagrada Familia skip-the-line ticket allows you to avoid the long lines (which can take more than two hours!) and go straight inside Antoni Gaudí's Gothic masterpiece – one of Barcelona’s most popular attractions.
These special Sagrada Familia tickets include the standard ticket price plus a fast-track access fee, worth every penny when you see how many travellers are lined up outside and also include exploring the towers to take in an astonishing panoramic view of Barcelona.
After skipping the line, you will have a one-hour guided tour of la Sagrada Familia, which includes a visit to the museum. Enjoy visiting the astonishing interior of this church, which is one of the most visited buildings in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
It was consecrated and proclaimed a minor basilica by Pope Benedict XVI. Designed by Antoni Gaudí as a Latin cross plan with five aisles, this church is extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism and has vaults that reach down 230 feet (70 meters).
The highlight of your visit is sure to be the visit to the towers. Your ticket includes a lift ride up to where sensational views await. Please note - due to limited capacity, this section will be taken without a guide and you will also have to walk down.
Summer (Apr - Oct): Tours given in English run at 9.00am and 2.00pm daily; Winter (Nov - Mar): Bilingual tour given in both English and Spanish run at 12:00pm.
See calendar for full schedule.
Around 1.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sagrada Familia with Towers Skip the Line Ticket
- We cannot predict when the Sagrada Familia will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). These skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if, indeed, there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines, and which will not.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint, so please still expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security.
- Children aged 3 and under travel free.
- Correct dress code may be requested to enter La Sagrada Familia. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please note tours during high season (April to October) will be given only in English. Tours during low season (November to March) will be given in English and Spanish.
- Due to the limited capacity of the elevators, there can be a waiting time between the basilica and museum guided tour and elevator access. Towers visit will be without a guide. The lift´s working is subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions and other force majeure causes. The walk down from the towers is to be made by the stairs.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sagrada Familia with Towers Skip the Line Ticket
- Does this tour include hotel transfers?
No. Please meet at the Julia Central de Viajes (Julia Travel Offices) 25m away from the Sagrada Familia, Calle Sardenya 311.