The Bear Grylls Adventure High Ropes
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get ready for unforgettable fun as you challenge your brain, body and reflexes with incredible activities inspired by Bear’s love of adventure. We’ll get you fully briefed, geared up and ready to climb, dive, fly, leap, scramble and explore. Escape the ordinary and experience the extraordinary at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
Our guide to The Bear Grylls Adventure High Ropes
At 65ft tall, this is the tallest high ropes course in Europe and rewards those brave enough to reach the top with stunning views of the surrounding area.
With its free-roam structure, you can create your own adventure on the course, and select which of the 36 obstacles you take on, from the simple rope bridges to the challenging rolling log on the course’s top level.
Zigzag across rolling beams, climb ladder bridges and cross snake steps over 20 metres above the ground. Buckle up for our most thrilling challenge.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Bear Grylls Adventure High Ropes
- You will receive an official gate-ready ticket for Bear Grylls Adventure. Please present your ticket on your mobile phone and proceed straight to the ticketing gate.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol you will not be permitted to take part and no refunds will be offered to those who are not permitted.
- The High Ropes is an outdoor activity and will open in most weathers. We will only close High Ropes in extreme high winds or thunder.
- Suitable for guests aged 8+.
- Guests are required to wear a face covering to take part in the assault course, guests can bring their own face covering with them or alternatively they are available to purchase
- Guests under 10 will need to be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18+; Guests aged 10-14 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- Weight restriction: max weight 21.5 stone (136kg).
- Height restriction: minimum of 4.2 foot (1.3 meters) tall, a maximum height of 6.7 feet (2.03 meters).
- Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, the ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Bear Grylls Adventure High Ropes
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket voucher will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone and proceed straight to the ticketing gate. Alternatively, print it and show at any of the attractions to activate your ticket