Go Chicago Explorer Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Create your own itinerary with 30+ top attraction choices...
Perfect for visitors who want to explore a select few attractions, with the flexibility to choose from a wide range, the Chicago Explorer Pass offers entry to a choice either three, four or five of up to to 30 attractions - saving over 40% in the process.
Our guide to Go Chicago Explorer Pass
Purchase the Go Chicago Explorer pass to save time and money, compared to general admission prices. Marvel at the wonders of the Windy City from above at 360 Chicago or from the Skydeck Chicago or take in the city from ground level with a cruise along the placid shores of Lake Michigan.
Take the stress out of sightseeing with a multi-attraction pass that is accessible straight from your mobile phone (also available to print-at-home) and is valid for 30 days from your first visit. Simply browse your digital guidebook for where to go next, show your pass to be scanned at the entrance or ticket office, and you're in!
- 360 Chicago
- The Field Museum
- Skydeck Chicago
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
Choose any 3, 4 or 5 attractions or tours from the following:
- 360 CHICAGO
- The Field Museum
- SkyDeck Chicago
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Chicago: 1 Day Classic Tour
- Chicago Grayline Panoramic and Scenic North Side Tour
- Gray Line Chicago Historic Chicago South Side Tour
- Gray Line Grand Tour
Chicago's Museums and Historical Buildings
Museum of Science and Industry
- American Writers Museum
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio Tour
- Robie House
- Chicago History Museum
- Ernest Hemingway Birthplace Home
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Adler Planetarium
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Shoreline Architecture River Cruise
- Shoreline Classic Lake Tour
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
- The Escape Game Chicago
- Tall Ship Windy
- 10pin Chicago Two-Hour Bowling & Lunch
- Four-Hour Bike Rental by Bike and Roll Chicago
- Brookfield Zoo
- Navy Pier - 4 Ride Pass
- Lincoln Park Zoo Rides
Be aware some attractions operate seasonally and individual attractions can be withdrawn without notice.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go Chicago Explorer Pass
- You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in Chicago.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- Your Go Card is valid for one year from purchase date. Visiting your first attraction activates your card and you have 30 days from THEN to visit your chosen attractions.
- Child passes are for children ages 3 to 12. Many attractions offer free admission for younger children. Please consult the attraction websites for more details.
- Unless otherwise noted, you may visit each attraction only once.
- A Go Chicago Explorer is non-transferable. This means that once you start using it, you are the only person who can use it to get into attractions. Passes may not be re-sold.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go Chicago Explorer Pass
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go Chicago Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
How do I receive my Go Chicago Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Go Chicago Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your Go Chicago straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
How long is the ticket valid for?
The Go Chicago is valid for a period of 60 days from the first time it is used. All your attraction admissions must be used within this time.