Criss Angel - MINDFREAK®
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get ready for a fully immersive, revolutionary illusion experience unlike anything the world of entertainment has ever seen – Criss Angel MINDFREAK®, in the newly-renamed Criss Angel Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Las Vegas.
Our guide to Criss Angel - MINDFREAK®
This marks Angel’s return to Planet Hollywood, where he began his Las Vegas takeover in 2004, filming the first two seasons of “MINDFREAK” at the property.
The all-new 90-minute live spectacular is a groundbreaking production that integrates the most sophisticated, cutting-edge technology in the world and boasts more than 75 of Criss’ iconic signature illusions - including many from his hit television series and specials premiering live for the first time!
Criss also performs his most-viewed and talked about demonstrations - like his revolutionary new levitation, hailed by his peers as “the greatest illusion of all time.”
Angel and MINDFREAK® were recently awarded the G.O.A.T. Award (Greatest of All Time) by Vanish Magazine, the world’s largest magic publication.
Choose from the following options...
- Front Orchestra
- Side Orchestra
- Mid Mezzanine
- Rear Mezzaninie & Balcony
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Criss Angel - MINDFREAK®
- Passport or valid photo ID must be carried at all times.
- Las Vegas Shows must be booked more than 7 days in advance.
- Tickets will be held under the lead passengers name at the Box Office
- You must pick up your tickets at least one hour prior to show time and can only be retrieved by the person listed under Lead Passenger Name.
- Photo ID is required to collect your tickets.
- All reservations are final. Tickets are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Criss Angel - MINDFREAK®
- Will my tickets be sent to my home address?
No, Attraction Tickets Direct will send you a ticket voucher confirming your Las Vegas Show reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your Las Vegas Show Booking. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- What does LET Included mean?
'LET Included' means Light Entertainment Tax included.