Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Accademia Gallery Guided Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect way to explore Florence!
This great value ticket includes a small-group tour of the Accademia Gallery, home to Michelangelo's world-famous 'David', as well as a hop-on hop-off bus pass enabling you to explore the magnificent city of Florence with a minimum of fuss.
Our guide to Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Accademia Gallery Guided Tour
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to explore Florence with a hop-on hop-off ticket whilst ticking off one of the city's major highlights, the magnificent Accademia Gallery.
Discover the second-most-visited museum in Florence and home of the highest number of Michelangelo sculptures in the world with the help of an expert tour guide on this fascinating tour.
After skipping the queues, listen closely to your personal headset and learn about the genius of Michelangelo Buonarroti as well as appreciating many other remarkable pieces of art. At the end of the tour, you can stay inside the museum as long as you wish.
Please note, when booking you must select a date and time for your Accademia Gallery visit.
Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
Whether you have just a few hours or a few days, with multiple conveniently located stops which you can use as many times as you wish, City Sightseeing Florence is the best way to discover Florence.
Your ticket can be activated at any time during your trip at any official bus stop or onboard a City Sightseeing bus and lasts for either 24 or 48 hours depending on the option selected.
Route A (Subject to change without notice)
- Stop 1 - Via della Fornace
- Stop 2 - Piazzale Michelangelo
- Stop 3 - Piazzale Galileo
- Stop 4 - Villa Cora
- Stop 5 - Porta Romana
- Stop 6 - Piazza Tasso
- Stop 7 - Borgo san Frediano
- Stop 8 - Il Prato
- Stop 9 - Piazza Indipendenza
- Stop 10 - Stazione FS SMN
Accademia Tour: Daily except Mondays; Hop-on Hop-off Bus operates 7-days a week.
Accademia tour: 10:00am or 4:30pm
Accademia Gallery Tour lasts approx 75 minutes. You can stay in the gallery as long as you wish after the tour has finished. Your Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours depending on the option selected. The bus ticket commences when first activated in Florence.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Accademia Gallery Guided Tour
- Accademia Gallery Tour Ticket: You must select a date and time in the calendar when booking.
- Please note - even though you have skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery, you should still be prepared to wait in line for the security check.
- Following the tour, you can explore the gallery freely, but you will be required to return your headset to your guide.
- Bus Ticket: You will receive an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply need to exchange your voucher on your chosen date.
- You can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 hour or 48 hour period.
- The bus is accessible by wheelchair.
- Routes and stops are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that it is now a requirement to wear an FFP2 mask onboard, please ensure you have this to travel on the bus.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Accademia Gallery Guided Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my Accademia tour?
Yes, you need to choose a date and time for the Accademia Gallery tour in the calendar when booking your ticket. For the bus element, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher for use at any time during your visit.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 hour or 48 hour period.