South Coast and Glacier Snowmobile Adventure
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This super-exciting snowmobiling adventure takes you to the top of the spectacular Mýrdalsjökull glacier, where you will have a breathtaking view of South Iceland, one of the most scenic areas of the country.
Our guide to South Coast and Glacier Snowmobile Adventure
Along the way we stop at the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss waterfall, which is unique as you can walk behind it and through the other side. We also stop at the majestic and much-photographed Skógafoss waterfall.
Tour duration: 9.00am - 7.30pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for South Coast and Glacier Snowmobile Adventure
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses (if hotel pick-up ticket is selected) starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- A valid driver´s license is required. 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost.
- Solo travelers need to pay a single rider fee at location. There is no place where we can stop for lunch on this tour. Therefore you need to bring along a picnic lunch or buy on the way to the glacier. Children 7 years and younger are not permitted on this tour.
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour. Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier. Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour´s departure from Reykjavík.
- There is no place where we can stop for lunch on this tour. Therefore you need to bring along a picnic lunch. We recommend to sit down for lunch before the hike and maybe have a light snack afterwards.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.