Krakow Private Arrival Transfer
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Make your arrival into Krakow as smooth and hassle-free as possible with a private transfer in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. Sit back, relax and let your professional driver do all the work!
Our guide to Krakow Private Arrival Transfer
Why not make your journey between Krakow Airport (John Paul II International Airport Krakow-Balice) and your hotel as smooth as possible with a private transfer?
Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and your friendly, professional driver will be there to assist all the way.
Be aware, when making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Krakow accommodation details.
How does it work?
You will be met in the airport arrival hall and escorted to your vehicle. As this is a private transfer there will be no waiting for other passengers ensuring you get to your hotel in the quickest time possible.
Types of cars:
- 1-3 Seater: Sedan (Mercedes E-Class, Skoda Superb)
- 4-7 Seater: Minivan (Mercedes Vito/V Class/Vivaro)
Daily, year round.
Transfers operate 24 hours a day.
Around 30 minutes depending on traffic.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Krakow Private Arrival Transfer
- PLEASE NOTE: Prices are per CAR not per person, so just select the number of vehicles you require for your group.
- Ticket includes toll charges, gratuities and all taxes.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- According to Polish law children, up to 12 years old or under the height of 1.5m are obliged to travel in a baby seat or booster seat - These will be provided free of charge.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Krakow Private Arrival Transfer
- How much luggage am I allowed?
Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- How long does the journey take?
The journey between Krakow city centre and the airport takes approximately 30 minutes.