Afternoon Bites & Night Flights
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Afternoon Bites & Night Flights includes a fabulous three-course tasting menu at Buddy V's Ristorante, located in The Venetian Resort.
Our guide to Afternoon Bites & Night Flights
This dynamic menu brings flavors inspired by Buddy Valastro, best known from TLC's Cake Boss, with beloved family recipes like Grandma's Meatballs, My Wife's Eggplant Parm, Grilled Salmon, and Shrimp Scampi. For dessert, you will choose between a house-made Tiramisu or Buddy V's famous Cannoli.
You will enjoy free time, followed by a Strip Highlights Night Flight.
They will take in breathtaking sights from the sky, including the Luxor's Sky beam, the Eiffel Tower, the Fountains of Bellagio, Doge's Palace Plaza at The Venetian Resort, the 1,000-foot-tall Strat & SkyPod, and Downtown Las Vegas.
Las Vegas VIP Terminal at 5060 Koval, Las Vegas, NV, 89119
Approximately 1.5 hours from hotel to hotel.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Afternoon Bites & Night Flights
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see tour description for details.
- Flight time is around 70 minutes in total.
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for Afternoon Bites & Night Flights
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.