Grand Canyon West Overnight Cabin Stay by Helicopter & Ground Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Fly over one of the Natural Wonders of the World and spend a night at a cabin at the Grand Canyon West Rim. Unwind as you watch the stunning sunset, experience the good ol' Western hospitality and have a chance to learn more about the Hualapai culture.
Our guide to Grand Canyon West Overnight Cabin Stay by Helicopter
This unforgettable experience begins with a helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon where you'll take in spectacular aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Black Canyon. Your deluxe helictoper's windows allow you to enjoy 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic views as you descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon for a 16 mile flight below the canyon rim before landing at Hualapai Ranch for an overnight stay in a private en-suite cabin.
Check-in to your climate controlled cabin at the Grand Canyon West Rim Hualapai Ranch featuring bathroom with shower. At the ranch relax or you can take the hop-on, hop-off shuttle bus to Guano and Eagle Points for more breath-taking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon. In the evening, enjoy a Western-style meal at the Dance Hall then relax surrounded by the glow of the campfire while enjoying Western hospitality, under the twinkling Arizona stars.
The next day, after breakfast, see the breath-taking panoramic views of the West Rim and the mighty Colorado River with the Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle transporting you to all of the West Rim viewpoints and Indian cultural points of interest. See live Native American Tribal dances and learn about the Hualapai’s proud culture and colourful history.
Hualapai Ranch Activities (weather permitting)
- Enjoy western hospitality and cowboy entertainment
- Horse-drawn Wagon Rides
- Experience Roping, Quick Draw and Tomahawk toss
- Campfire, S'mores and live Cowboy entertainment
Optional Activities (payable locally, weather permitting):
- Horseback riding along the Grand Canyon Rim
- Admission to the 4,700 feet high Grand Canyon Skywalk
Around 24 hours hotel to hotel.
Available from hotels and resorts in the Las Vegas area. Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon West Overnight Cabin Stay by Helicopter & Ground Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 45 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 45 days of tour date.
- Hotel Transfers are only available from hotels and resorts within the Las Vegas area.
- Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation
- Flight times are approximate and include loading and unloading
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian
- Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (112 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon West Overnight Cabin Stay by Helicopter & Ground Tour
- What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
- Is there a maximum weight per person?
Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (112 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price. Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.