Silvercloud Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
Perfect for those with limited time, this deluxe helicopter flight offers spectacular views of the Grand Canyon but does not land on the canyon floor itself.
Our guide to Silvercloud – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Fly aboard an Eco Star helicopter – the Rolls Royce of helicopters, with enhanced stereo sound headsets for clearer narration; spacious leather seats for superior comfort and wraparound glass for greater visibility.
Along the route you will enjoy amazing birds-eye views of the famous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the beautiful Lake Las Vegas and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano.
Descend into the wonder of the spectacular Grand Canyon for a flight below the canyon rim. Soar over the mighty Colorado River and marvel at the canyon walls and stunning rock formations.
The flight back to Las Vegas takes you over the red rock formations of the Bowl of Fire.
This Grand Canyon Helicopter tour includes complimentary return transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 45 minutes before the flight departure time.
Please Note: a $15 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
Silvercloud – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
If you gamble in the casinos, drinks are free!
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Silvercloud Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of the flight departure. No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is only available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from Henderson Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Flights operate between 7.00am to 4.00pm but are subject to change on a daily basis. We will do our best to accommodate your time request.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- A $15 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent to purchasing another ticket, payable upon check-in.. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
Frequently Asked Questions for Silvercloud Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent to purchasing another ticket, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.