Grand Voyager Rim to River with VIP Front of Line Skywalk
- Free cancellations*
- 6 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This extended version of the Grand Voyager includes a visit to the Canyon's latest attraction, the Skywalk, which allows guests to walk out over the edge of the rim with nothing but glass between you and the 4,000ft drop to the canyon floor!
Our guide to Grand Voyager Rim to River with VIP Front of Line Skywalk
A unique experience combining plane, boat, helicopter and the Skywalk, a glass-bottomed bridge suspended 70 feet over the edge of the Gran Canyon's rim!
Your day starts with a wonderful scenic flight in a twin otter plane which is built specifically with enlarged windows and high wings to ensure great views of all the landmarks such as beautiful Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam and the dramatic West Rim.
After landing at Grand Canyon West you will transfer to a helicopter for a 4,000-foot descent into the spectacular depths of this geographical wonder where a leisurely 10-15 minute float trip along the Colorado River will allow you to appreciate the scale and majesty of the Canyon walls from a completely different perspective.
Returning to the rim via helicopter, your air-conditioned motor coach will take you to Eagle Point and Guano Point before visiting another unique location, the Skywalk.
Included in this fantastic package is VIP front-of-the-line admission. to the Skywalk. At four times the height of the Eiffel Tower, the Skywalk is a unique attraction to really get the heart rate going - all that stands between you and a plunge of 4000ft is a sheet of reinforced glass!
Offering unimaginable views into the cavernous depths this is an experience you won’t forget in a hurry!
See calendar - Hotel pick-ups are roughly 60-90 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
Approximately 7 hours from hotel to hotel. Flights to the Grand Canyon are roughly 40 minutes each way.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours before and up to 31 March 2024 are subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Voyager Rim to River with VIP Front of Line Skywalk
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- All aeroplane passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in. Passengers weighing 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- Please arrange pickup from your hotel when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Infants aged 0-1 year fly for free and must fly on a parent/guardian's lap. A birth certificate or passport is required to validate the age of all infants under two years of age.
- Check-in is 45 minutes before the booked tour's start time.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours before and up to 31 March 2024 are subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Voyager Rim to River with VIP Front of Line Skywalk
What is the Grand Voyager Rim to River experience?
The Grand Voyager Rim to River is a thrilling tour that takes you from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon down to the Colorado River. It's a comprehensive journey that showcases the stunning beauty and diverse landscapes of the Grand Canyon.
What is VIP Front of Line access for the Skywalk?
VIP Front of Line access allows you to skip the regular lines and enjoy priority entry to the Skywalk, ensuring you have a more exclusive and time-efficient experience.
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a valid photo ID for check-in.
Facilities & Amenities
Are there restrooms available during the tour?
Restrooms are available at key stops along the tour, so you can freshen up and take comfort breaks as needed.